• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Atlanta Vape Meet, February 18th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
I am happy to announce a couple of new additions to the event:

Clouds of Vapor will be attending our meet-up, making the trip from sunny Florida. As well Cherry Vapes will be donating Juices and drip tips for sampling and for the raffle. We are still working to finalize some more things so keep an eye out for additions to the event here.

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
ATTENTION: EVENT UPDATE

Atlanta Vaper Meet-Up
vape Em’ If You Got Em’

Date: February 18, 2011
Time: 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.

Hotel Accommodation Information:
Hampton Inn - 69$ a night special rate.

Also, Dimitris from the VP Live vape Team will be in attendance shooting footage for an upcoming episode and possibly some footage for "We Are Vapers" An Exploration into the World of Harm Reduction documentary. I would like to give him an opportunity at some point to explain this project to our audience.

Other Active Discussion:
Atlanta Vape Meet, February 18th, 2012

Attending Vendors
Dark City Vapor
Epipemods
Stormy's Vapor Cellar
Vaperite
Clouds of Vapor

Raffle/Door Prize Contributors:

Name: Epipe Mods
Donation: Mojlinar(Thor Hammer Mod)

Name: NotCigs
Donation: VVPro

Name: Mom And Pop Vapor Shop
Donation: Unknown - but promised it would be nice.

Name: The Vapor Room
Donation: Gift Certificate

Name: VP Live VapeTeam
Donation: 2 VapeTeam Polos

Juice Sample Contributors:

Mom And Pop Vapor Shop
Vaperite
The Vapor Room
Halo Ecigs
Dark City Vapor
Vermillion River Premium E-Juice
Cherry Vapes
ProVape

For the Juice Samples we are going to have a Juice bar where everyone can bring their atomizers and drip a little to try flavor. This will be a great way to explore new flavors and find new juices!!!!!

Also, we are looking to offer a swap offering for people who have vape gear they no longer want, but need a good home.

And last but not least, I know everyone has a stash of juices that just did not match their taste buds lying around. Bring those with you as we will have a container that people can contribute to and take from. Should be fun and easy way to clean out the vape juice closet!!!

If you have any questions PM me.

Looking forward to Seeing you there, check back often as there are additional things we are still in the process of wrapping up as we will be posting updates here and the other thread often.

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
I have also confirmed our tech producer Jamie aka @protrex is flying down from NY to attend the Atlanta meet. Also there is a great possibility of Linc Williams (WeareVapers Director) to make it as well. I will confirm this and reply. We are talking about doing a live broadcast from the meet as well on VapersPlace | VP Live Vape Team

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
...We are talking about doing a live broadcast from the meet as well on VapersPlace | VP Live Vape Team
Oh jeezzz...I should probably wear a mask then. My face has been known to 'break the camera' THREE TIMES in my life, during photo shoots! Not good...:confused:

If your camera breaks, I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE! ;)

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
Looks like a hotel banquet room might be in our future for the next get together!!!

Dimitris, if you need a hand with any of the shooting stuff, I might be able to help, I had a background in Video/ TV production while at university. Used to do college news broadcasts and hosted/edited and did lighting for my own film review show.

Last edited:

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
We need all the help we can gather, depending on the internet connection, we plan on broadcasting LIVE from meet on VapersPlace | VP Live Vape Team also shooting video to use in a future show. Meanwhile Linc wants to shoot some video interviews for the wearevapers.com documentary. Oh and id like to enjoy some adult beverages as well as hang out with some cool vapers!

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
Hey hamdamann,

We would LOVE to have you, and I've added your name to 'the list'.

Also, if you're coming from the Charlotte area, you'll probably want an overnite room nearby. If so, we gotcha covered (thanks to ECF member 'limeandblue')! :)

'SPECIAL RATE' OVER NIGHT ACCOMODATIONS for Saturday, February 18, 2012:
Hampton Inn - Sugarloaf Parkway
6010 Sugarloaf Parkway
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Phone 678-407-0018
  • The rate will be $69.00 plus tax. This will include breakfast and internet access! When calling the hotel for reservations, mention "Atlanta Vape Meet" to get the correct rate!!

It's probably important for me to emphasize the following:

ROOM RESERVATIONS AT THE 'SPECIAL RATE' CAN BE MADE THROUGH FEBRUARY 4TH!
Today is Feb. 2nd, so only 2.5 days left to take advantage of this rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread