Atlantis 2 and hot drip tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
Well guys and gals I too am a chain caper guilty as charged. I agree the Atlantis 2 does get hot with all top and bottom air holes wide open. Alas, I haven't yet figured how to put a non metallic drip tip on it only had it for two days. I cape between 35 to 45W with a 0.5 coil. I was kicking my self for buying three packets of spare coils but thanks to this forum learned that they will fit the Vapestone Meganus. This tank peoples is the way to go....apart from rebuildables. I have a plastic tip on it....no burnt lips no leakage and a great taste. Try it folks you won't regret it.

Acer 50

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
I picked up the Beyond Vapes Silo Beast yesterday, which works with the Atlantis coils.

I also picked up a .3ohm coil, to go with the .5 and 1.3ohm coils the Beast came with.

Gotta tell you, after about 20 minutes vaping with the .3ohm coil, the drip tip got so hot it was just very unpleasant. I ended up replacing the .3ohm coil with the 0.5 ohm coil that comes with the tank, and I'm much happier!

I've ordered the Temp control coils from Vapor Shark, to use with my Beast on the SX mini... really love temp control on the SX!

By the way... the Silo Beast has top fill, which allows you to easily remove the top cap and drip tip, fill your tank from the top without having to take it off of your device, then screw the top back on and continue vapping! Easy peasy... I can't understand why more tank manufacturers don't use this design...

It's also a really elegant design, with about 80% of the tank stainless steel and 20% glass, to view juice levels....the tank, out of the box, holds 4.5 - 5ml of juice, but you can purchase replacement mid sections, to shorten the tank (2.5ml capacity) or enlarge it (6ml capacity) ... great tank!

2015-05-24 05.52.44.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread