Status
Not open for further replies.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I know this is very late to the party but I want to resurrect my old diver v1 for use in my billet box. I have read all the posts about switching the lower plastic bit and I understand what to do with the orings but I can't get the plasticy thing out. Is there a trick to it. :)

Well I have definitely come a long way. A bit of messing around with a good clean up and I managed to fix the old v1 diver. Not quite brave enough to put in my BB but it's working really well in a scuba tank on my provari mini. Who would have thought. I think this is the first time I have ever had it working without leaks.

Felix1220

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2011
Vienna, Austria
I still have two V1 in use and I love it. The V1 dont forgive mistakes that easy like the V2 does, if you have problems with leaking maybe try with cotton wick.
You can also use more cotton, its no problem

dFKpSzx.jpg

Konstantinos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2011
Greece
www.atmistique.gr
Hello there

@Krisma sorry for my late reply

You will need a philips screwdriver preferably.
Remove the center pin.
Between the two plastics its a small gap.
From the upper-side put your screwdriver and"find" this gap
Hit gently the screwdriver until you see from the bottom the lower plastic.
Replace the lower plastic with 4 orings 2*1.5mm
Setup and...diving :)

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
So I've finally got some DNA40 boards that work. The Eviva with tempered 30g nickel spaced coil on medical rayon ball wick, chain vaping 5-6 drags, the Eviva feed keeps up like a champ. Also: some attys will not work with nickel builds, as the contacts are not good enough to get the precise resistance needed to monitor temperature. The Eviva's resistance is rock solid at the original 0.14 ohms measured when I first built it.

I really want to say that I have moved on to squonking and will never touch a tank again, but seriously, this tank just doesn't want to annoy me like almost every other tank did.

This is not just quality, folks, it is actually thinking through and testing a product to death. Fantastic.

IMG_0020_zpszzcedlb9.jpg

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
Kat you pass to the other side of the moon :)
Your DNA works but as it seems the "familiar" line is here again :-(

No, that's just the camera refresh out of sync with the screen refresh, the DNA screen is working perfectly (unlike the 5 boards I sent back to be replaced :blink:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread