Status
Not open for further replies.

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway
Picked up mine today. A bit finicky to setup, but once I got it it was fairly easy. I used Kanthal 30 only, no non-resistance wire at all, ended up with a nice 1.2 ohm coil. It vapes great! Really good!

But, the flange is really annoying, leaves your tanks with a huge gap on whatever mod you put it on, you should really remove the flange for future versions, or offer both.

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway
Picked up mine today. A bit finicky to setup, but once I got it it was fairly easy. I used Kanthal 30 only, no non-resistance wire at all, ended up with a nice 1.2 ohm coil. It vapes great! Really good!

But, the flange is really annoying, leaves your tanks with a huge gap on whatever mod you put it on, you should really remove the flange for future versions, or offer both.

Dave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2008
Tennessee

how many wraps did you do for the coil? Id like to see a vid in english...my greek is nonexistence

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway
how many wraps did you do for the coil? Id like to see a vid in english...my greek is nonexistence

4 wraps. :)

The bottom flange is stupid, especially since it takes air from the bottom. But the vape is really top notch, could not be happier. Will definitely buy more, even if I have to modify the flange a bit, but hopefully they realise the point of not having one. With good quality tanks they will not slide off.

All Greek vape today:

8665506352_e8d43c4620_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread