Atmistique Atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calivapour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Los Angeles
Atmistique, I've been using the diver for the past few days...I don't know how you guys did it, but you have a winner. I still don't get why it won't flood. I guess it has something to do with the pressure. Anyhow, great vapor production and flavors. My long neglected carto tanks are now back in play. My drippers and genesis attys will probably be in storage for a while.

Excellent job Atmistique! Oh, for anyone interested, I'm using cotton yarn and it works just fine.

Edit* There is one thing...I wish the engraving was heavier so people could easily see that it's a Diver.

Last edited:

Konstantinos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2011
Greece
www.atmistique.gr
Calivapour: Thanks so much for your good words. We try 6 different versions to have this result. For the engraving u are absolutely right. But the hole cost of the Diver will be a little bit more expensive and when we make it in our minds was to make an atty who just works and for all the people.

theECB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2009
Everett, WA
upinvapor.blogspot.com
Well my Diver is here! Currently using the premade 2.1 ohm coil. vaping at 3.7v. It's inside a 19mm ibTanked tank. Using Ave juice 555 - 100% VG.

Thoughts? Wow! They did it! A true RBA with the dimensions on a standard carto!

The feeding is working great. A little bubble out of the juice feed hole every puff or two. No dry hits. No flooding. Flavor is great, though I am using a new juice that I'm less familiar with.

I think this is a real winner!

Thank you Atmistique!!

EB86B52E-9467-4054-A4F7-83E55A9685CD-17474-0000020B8CDE60AA.jpg

99271CBC-77EA-4B89-B5E4-B263CB4081A4-17474-0000020B637CEFA9.jpg

theECB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2009
Everett, WA
upinvapor.blogspot.com
Ecb i was waiting your thoughts about it, i am so happy u like it

Konstantinos,

I could not be happier. There are a lot of really cool carto tanks out there and this new Diver opens up so many possibilities for me.

Thank you again. I am so pleased with it. Almost done with my first tank and no issues at all. The draw is great on it as well. I will very likely be back for more. I would like a longer XL size as well.

I will try with my own coil and report back soon.

Thanks again!!!!

Vapian

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2011
Lexington, KY
Wick 2mm
resistance wire 0,17mm
non resistance wire 0.20mm

OK, just received some resistance and non-resistance wire that I thought would work with this, but it is obvious that the 36 AWG NR wire I have is too small - the center post is not held in place by the wire. At least not with a single strand up the center of the ceramic cup.

The wire sizes you provided seem to correspond to 32 AWG for the no-resistance wire, and 34 AWG for the resistance wire. Is this correct?

If so, what AWG sizes would you recommend for building a 3.0 ohm coil?

Also ... is there any chance you will have a video for building an NR-R-NR coil from scratch? I have been trying with the wire I do have, and it seems very, very tricky. Some guidance for the easiest method you know of would be extremely helpful.

That being said and asked, I must say the included ~2.0 ohm coil is performing extremely well in my Billet Box, after a few harrowing modifications to the Diver to make it fit. On my third day with it and it's still hitting and tasting like an RBA should.

I just want to have the correct materials on hand to rebuild it before anything happens to the coil I'm using now! :)

Last edited:

Konstantinos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2011
Greece
www.atmistique.gr
Vapian: for no-resistance choose 32 AWG, this will fix also the issue u have with the center pole
Now about the resistance wire for 2-2.2Ohm go for 33 AWG,for 3Ohm i suggest u the 35 AWG.
About the video we will make it very soon.

eratikmind: we still testing a diver with a 45mm tube but we have a little leakage so we will test the next versions and inform u about the results

theECB: what a beautiful combination

shawnski

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
ok im back, AWESOME, THIS WAS SO EASY TO SET UP, EASIER THAN THE KILLER, THIS IS MORE ACESABLE THAN THE KILLER, YOU CAN PUT THIS IN MORE OF A SELECTION OF TANKS.... CAN WE BUY ADDITIONAL PREMADES AND ALSO EXTRA PINS.

HERE IS MY FINAL TAKE ON THIS, ATMISTIQUE YOU GUYS MAY HAVE MADE THE PERFECT RBA. SIMPLE LITTLE THING AND I LIKE THE DIVER LOGO, I ACTUALLY WISH IT WERE MORE VISIBLE , I LIKE TO SEE MY LOGOS IN THE TANK THROUGH THE LIQUID I JUST THINK ITS REALLY COOL, JUST MY LITTLE THINGS YHAT I LIKE, MAYBEE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE, BUT ALL IN ALL GREAT JOB, I WAITED SO LONG AND PAITIENTLY FOR THIS AND AM SO HAPPY IT DELIVERED WHAT I WAS EXPECTING. SHAWNSKI THANKS...

I'm curious to know what you did so I know what to avoid if I'm fortunate enough to procure one.

This was my first rebuildable that utilized a ceramic cup and I didn't realize how delicate they were. I broke both while trying to insert the center pin. Should have been more careful. Guess that's why we can't have nice things. :facepalm:

And thanks to Konstantinos for letting me buy some ceramic cups. It was an expensive lesson to learn.

finagle69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Sacramento, CA
I've been trying to use mine, but I keep getting leaking. I'm using 32G res and 34G no-res wires. I've got some 32G no-res on order, but I don't think that's a problem with leaking.

I found that when I press the ceramic in, it's not perfectly centered on the base, due to the no-res negative being there. So tonight, I'll rebuild again making the no-res wire be opposite the juice hole, which effectively will make the ceramic lean more towards the hole.

I've been trying it with a 65/35 juice, NiteLiteVapor's GOLD.

Calivapour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Los Angeles
Calivapour: Thanks so much for your good words. We try 6 different versions to have this result. For the engraving u are absolutely right. But the hole cost of the Diver will be a little bit more expensive and when we make it in our minds was to make an atty who just works and for all the people.

I think we all appreciate the low price but not low quality approach. Fantastic offering Konstantinos! I'm definitely a fan. Cheers!

Attachments

• Gus.jpg
    Gus.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 939
  • Gus.jpg
    Gus.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 298
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread