Atmistique mod's accessories and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

billakosgr

Resting in peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2011
Athens,Greece
Hello to all people all over the ECF community.

We are really happy to be a part of the ECF and share our first creations for mods and not only.
We are vapers for a yeah and a half and we are get involed with creations for about a month so
here we will publish our first creations we have made and hope you liked them.

1.The Twins (Telescope extension sleeve for Provari)

Twins is a pair of ss telescopic tubes which gives you the opportunity especially on mini Provari to use
both 18500 and 18650 batteries without taking off or add more tubes but only taking of your end cap.
We have focus on it to have exact the same finish with the Provari both end caps to make a best match.

Here is some photos of it.

33awhe9.jpg

2qmdbbo.jpg

24liwb4.jpg

25jxmjb.jpg

2.Hippo (upper sleeve and air flow control for Provari)

Hippo is a special sleeve which gives you the straight look at the upper cap to the Provari and also
it can be used as an air flow regulator by right-left turning because of the o-ring it has at the upper place.

And here is some photos to see.

ofbz1w.jpg

v3k7yc.jpg

23qylts.jpg

20121208_105230.jpg

3.Bulli A2 collection

For some old lovers of the Bulli A2 atomizer we have made some drip adaptors that let you put your
favourite drip tip or adaptor that is ready drip tip end.made from Delrin or SS material.

jurytage.jpg

abaru3y4.jpg

ju8a5ube.jpg

4.UFS-510 adaptor

We are working on making an adaptor which gives you the opportunity to use UFS in any 510 connection mod except the GGTS.
Here is some pictures of the brass prototype before goes to production with some changes will be made.
The final piece will be made from stainless steel material.

20121215_190928.jpg

20121215_190915.jpg

20121215_191011.jpg

The first post will be updated with news when they are available.

Last edited:

billakosgr

Resting in peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2011
Athens,Greece
Gemini Drip-tip 316 ss

The third part of our aesthetic intervention comes with GEMINI.
A driptip based on known cone of provari.
The GEMINI is made with same finishing quality of "twins" and "hippo" and stainless steel AISI 316.

Totally resistant to rust.
The Stainless Steel protects itself. Reacts with atmospheric oxygen and creates a protective film.
There is no surface coating. That appears on the surface exists throughout the bulk of the material.
Temperature resistant and fire.
100% recyclable.

Design attempted to simulate the above cone, keeping accurate angles and as much as possible of the known "tears."
The mouthpiece also has the same angles but with appropriate treatment to a very beauty steaming.
Finally we created a cone entry on the base hole, in order to reduce the well-known phenomenon of water vapor in the lower seat of driptips.

Visible height 20mm
Maximum diameter 12mm

An early sign in the photo below.
Soon we will notify you of the availability and the cost.

20121217_215125.jpg

603363_4798262201962_1837855748_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Freedom2Vape

rwechsler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
Los Angeles, CA

I think I was just chatting with you over on Facebook! Glad to see you guys are also here on ECF. Count me in for one of the Gemini drip tips, but as for the UFS->510 base, I was wondering if you'll be offering it in SS and with no knurling? I would love one for my Z-Atty-G.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread