Not open for further replies.

Nach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Chicagoland, USA
jazco.net
You know something.... I was thinking today while at work and the thought came to my mind that I really miss Bill! And secondly, I had the thought of Atmistique making a new piece of hardware dedicated to Bill.

Now that lead me to think about what would it be that Bill would have loved? This is where I will ask Konstantinos and the rest of team Atmistique, what do you think Bill would have loved to make??

For many of you newer to Atmistique... Bill was who Konstantinos is today, here on ECF. He was always filled with smiles and made all those around him have no choice but to smile too. He was the public face for Atmistique and he was so good at what he did. Making customers those around him happy! Bill had passed away in a tragic accident leaving behind a beautiful family and wonderful friends.

I miss him dearly.

But I really think it would be great to make him a special piece of hardware that will bring smiles to all those who own it! :D

Reactions: cigarbabe

Konstantinos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2011
Greece
www.atmistique.gr
Bill is in our minds every day. Already passed 2 years from his lost :-(

From the first mom we think of making something which remind him. We discuss it here many times but at the end we decide to avoid because we didnt want for some "people" to think that we make it just to earn more money because of him. We prefer totally respect him.

Thanks a lot Nach for remind Bill here again, really appreciated.
DoonyX: he was a very smiley and always helpful person. We hardly can find today people like him.

PS. Just for the record the "Eviva" name was his idea :)

DonnyX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
Spotswood, New Jersey, United States
He is in my prayers may he Rest in peace. I am a cancer patient who went though a lot of tough times, chemo a stem cell transplant and countless other related problems so prayers are very important to me. Every day is a another day I cherish and lucky to be here. God Bless all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DonnyX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
It's with the delivery courier that means being delivered today?

95dfbc01f70c42e46e681359e746724d.jpg

DonnyX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
The Eagle has landed. I'm very happy with this mod so far. Buttery smooth threads, flawless tubes and fast and easy battery adjustment and 510 too. Just overall beautiful and love the side fire button over any bottom firing mod, that was one of the main selling points for me. Great job Atmistique and I'm hearing about a dna 40 in the works which I definitely would love. That's again Kontantinos for all you help and God Bless.

8871033ba8dd4cd146f9510e8eb1c10a.jpg

ba08babc2b2a84c49d627e0b8235ef1e.jpg

DonnyX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
I absoulty love my Atermon! It is everything I ever wanted in a mech mod. Thank you so much for your awsome work!

Same here. Love the side firing button and I got the gold AFC ring which looks nice. Just a great design. [emoji3]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread