Status
Not open for further replies.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I finally got the bright blue billet box so this case will match beautifully so I just had to order it. I can't wait to see it. :)

It arrived today and its perfect with the case

6dd9df5c76fee52d07eab7d1172d9026.jpg

DonnyX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
Spotswood, New Jersey, United States
I'm loving the Atermon the only problem I'm having is its doing a job on my 18650 battery tops. I'm trying not to tighten the bottom for battery rattle but still seems to crush the positive flattop down. Any helpful hints to help with this problem ?
d054f6fa4e327c7c0c21a5c9ae670474.jpg

61bb5570aa1c1163e8250d089f9999dd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Felix1220

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2011
Vienna, Austria
I am using the Atermon now for one week, usually i make for the Diver´s a 1.7 Ohm Coil.
With Atermon I have the feeling that 1.7 Ohm is a way to "strong"
I always thought the people talking about this "Voltagedrop" are little bit freaks :)
but I must make 2 Ohm coils for the Diver on Atermon to have a similar taste.

with batteries so far no Problem, I am using them with nipples (protected) or with the vapesave that came with Atermon

DonnyX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
I forgot I have a few button top AW 2200 protected batteries from my Provari that I am using. Problem solved no more crushed flat top batteries . I'm sure protected batteries can be used in the Atermon.

Thank you Felix for jarring my memory. Always forget about those AW batteries.

Last edited:

Felix1220

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2011
Vienna, Austria
@DonnyX
I have it now for one week, and slowly I get familar with it.
At the beginn the taste was different from the Diver (same Liquid always taste a bit different in another Atty), but I think I got it now :)
Its much more simple to replace the Coil then it is on the Diver.
Also at the begin I have had to play around with the Air intake, to find the correct position, If its not correct there is a kind of whistling sound.

all together - I like it, especially on the Atermon
My plan was to use the Atermon also for the Scuba and Minion Tank, but it looks like the Eviva will have this place only and I need to save some money to buy a second Atermon for them :)

sorry, cant explain better in english

DonnyX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
Donny in the next batches we will make the bottom pin diameter a little bit larger
Felix nice set-up as always :vapor:

Sounds good. I'm using a nipple top battery now to prevent any more damage to my VTC4's. Let me know if it will fit the older models I will want to either purchase one or send one my way for testing. Thank You for your help. God Bless. [emoji3]

DonnyX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
@DonnyX
I have it now for one week, and slowly I get familar with it.
At the beginn the taste was different from the Diver (same Liquid always taste a bit different in another Atty), but I think I got it now :)
Its much more simple to replace the Coil then it is on the Diver.
Also at the begin I have had to play around with the Air intake, to find the correct position, If its not correct there is a kind of whistling sound.

all together - I like it, especially on the Atermon
My plan was to use the Atermon also for the Scuba and Minion Tank, but it looks like the Eviva will have this place only and I need to save some money to buy a second Atermon for them :)

sorry, cant explain better in english

No problem Felix I fully understand. I'm glad your enjoying the Eviva-T. I'm sure I'll be getting mine in a few months.

If you can post a few pictures of the Eviva-T on the Atermon. Thanks

Felix1220

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2011
Vienna, Austria
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread