Atmistique mod's accessories and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

billakosgr

Resting in peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2011
Athens,Greece
dawn tommorow will come with new production of 316ss Gemini drip tips....

nybate6e.jpg

Nach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Chicagoland, USA
jazco.net
3.Bulli A2 collection

For some old lovers of the Bulli A2 atomizer we have made some drip adaptors that let you put your
favourite drip tip or adaptor that is ready drip tip end.made from Delrin or SS material.

jurytage.jpg

abaru3y4.jpg

ju8a5ube.jpg

Greetings! I am interested in purchasing a polished SS Bulli A2 drip adapter. Can you please forward me info on how to do so? Thanks!

Cracker23

Verified Member
Nov 19, 2011
NE Atlanta metro
Hello,

Are the twins and hippo for the provari for sale?
I have two provari mini that are black satin in color.
I live in the US.

Hello to all people all over the ECF community.

We are really happy to be a part of the ECF and share our first creations for mods and not only.
We are vapers for a yeah and a half and we are get involed with creations for about a month so
here we will publish our first creations we have made and hope you liked them.

1.The Twins (Telescope extension sleeve for Provari)

Twins is a pair of ss telescopic tubes which gives you the opportunity especially on mini Provari to use
both 18500 and 18650 batteries without taking off or add more tubes but only taking of your end cap.
We have focus on it to have exact the same finish with the Provari both end caps to make a best match.

Here is some photos of it.

33awhe9.jpg

2qmdbbo.jpg

24liwb4.jpg

25jxmjb.jpg

2.Hippo (upper sleeve and air flow control for Provari)

Hippo is a special sleeve which gives you the straight look at the upper cap to the Provari and also
it can be used as an air flow regulator by right-left turning because of the o-ring it has at the upper place.

And here is some photos to see.

ofbz1w.jpg

v3k7yc.jpg

23qylts.jpg

20121208_105230.jpg

3.Bulli A2 collection

For some old lovers of the Bulli A2 atomizer we have made some drip adaptors that let you put your
favourite drip tip or adaptor that is ready drip tip end.made from Delrin or SS material.

jurytage.jpg

abaru3y4.jpg

ju8a5ube.jpg

4.UFS-510 adaptor

We are working on making an adaptor which gives you the opportunity to use UFS in any 510 connection mod except the GGTS.
Here is some pictures of the brass prototype before goes to production with some changes will be made.
The final piece will be made from stainless steel material.

20121215_190928.jpg

20121215_190915.jpg

20121215_191011.jpg

The first post will be updated with news when they are available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread