Not open for further replies.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Good Morning to you

The comfort bridges arrived this afternoon. Thank you.

I got in a bit of a mess trying to work out the right order to add the bits (just think pat head and rub stomach) :p

But I have it worked out now and it is vaping beautifully. :thumbs:

More airy than the classic but manageable for my style of vaping.

Konstantinos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2011
Greece
www.atmistique.gr
Hello dear

Very glad you like it :)
The installation: screw the ring to the coil, put it inside the Boro upper hole, screw the tube to the coil, pull all them down and screw your Billetbox ring.
In all the BilletBridges types we decide not to regulate the air that they already gives in the native atomizers. The Nautilus coils gives a tighter result than the mini Triton coils

Many thanks for informing us

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Hello dear

Very glad you like it :)
The installation: screw the ring to the coil, put it inside the Boro upper hole, screw the tube to the coil, pull all them down and screw your Billetbox ring.
In all the BilletBridges types we decide not to regulate the air that they already gives in the native atomizers. The Nautilus coils gives a tighter result than the mini Triton coils

Many thanks for informing us

:p That's exactly what I did on the third attempt.

I would not recommend using my first two methods unless you have an apron or a bib on :p:p

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Tuesday it will be available

Well I see that they are now in stock, but it doesn't come with the head's. I searched the site, and am I correct that you don't have the heads in stock, so I could order them at the same time? I did a quick search on most of the other sites I buy from, and they don't have them either, I don't really want to set up a new account with another company, for a one time purchase of these heads.:unsure:

Thanks
KAS

Reactions: Krisma

Konstantinos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2011
Greece
www.atmistique.gr
Bozo and Mattanne our new hybrid drip-tips for BilletBox
Drip-tip Bozo ss304L
Drip-tip Mattanne ss304L