kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
What do you think of this:
510 adaptor for Billetbox

View attachment 575519

If that is what I think you mean, a adapter to use regular tanks on the BB than, I would most likely get one. I don't think I would use it a lot, but it would be interesting to see how some of my tanks perform on my BB. I don't have a Rev.4 yet, so a rev.3 version is the one I would want. :)

KAS

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
If that is what I think you mean, a adapter to use regular tanks on the BB than, I would most likely get one. I don't think I would use it a lot, but it would be interesting to see how some of my tanks perform on my BB. I don't have a Rev.4 yet, so a rev.3 version is the one I would want. :)

KAS

Kas if it is an adapter with a 510 for regular tanks to go on top then I have some already. It seems like a brilliant idea but I found that even with my acrylic elegance tanks they were too top heavy on the slimness of the BB. It made the BB too easy to tip over and the weight balance was wrong in my hand. I was way too nervous of smashing a tank let alone damage my BB's. A metal or heavy tank is much worse.

Last edited:

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Kas if it is an adapter with a 510 for regular tanks to go on top then I have some already. It seems like a brilliant idea but I found that even with my acrylic elegance tanks they were too top heavy on the slimness of the BB. It made the BB too easy to tip over and the weight balance was wrong in my hand. I was ways too nervous of smashing a tank let alone damage my BB's. A metal or heavy tank is much worse.

I think of it as a novelty, I don't think it would be practical to be used all the time. If this one would sit slightly above the BB, it should not damage the finish. I do remember that the clones actually came with one of these.

KAS

Reactions: Krisma

Konstantinos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2011
Greece
www.atmistique.gr
Sorry for my late answer, i already put the answer yesterday but forget to "post reply" :blush:

Its not a BilletBridge. With this adaptor you can put an atomizer to your BilletBox and use it as a regular box mod.

You can use it in both BilletBox versions

It will replace the native BilletBox ring and it will not allow the atomizer touch/scratch your precious BB. It has also an adjustable center post.

Why we think of it? most of the times we have the BB as a main vaping machine and maybe another mod for our stand alone atomizers. With this adapter the spare mod is not necessary...BILLETBOX IS ENOUGH :)

Last edited:

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Sorry for my late answer, i already put the answer yesterday but forget to "post reply" :blush:

Its not a BilletBridge. With this adaptor you can put an atomizer to your BilletBox and use it as a regular box mod.

You can use it in both BilletBox versions

It will replace the native BilletBox ring and it will not allow the atomizer touch/scratch your precious BB. It has also an adjustable center post.

Why we think of it? most of the times we have the BB as a main vaping machine and maybe another mod for our stand alone atomizers. With this adapter the spare mod is not necessary...BILLETBOX IS ENOUGH :)

:p

What materials will it be made of

Reactions: Katdarling

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
The adaptor will not come in contact with the liquid of your atomizer
Pls remember you will screw an Eviva atomizer for example to your BB

Sorry I meant for my carto tanks. The bottom air intake with cartos. (Old fashioned) :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread