Not open for further replies.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
20121218_141730.jpg

Have you ever given any thought to making a slotted tank sleeve for the AGA-T/AGA-T Plus? I like the tanks, but would like to be able to customize them beyond changing out drip tips.

Edit: To protect the glass tanks that are available from both the manufacturers and IBTanked. Enough people have these tanks, so I would think that demand for several varieties of sleeves for these would be quite high if someone were to make them.

Last edited:

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
20121218_141730.jpg

Have you ever given any thought to making a slotted tank sleeve for the AGA-T/AGA-T Plus? I like the tanks, but would like to be able to customize them beyond changing out drip tips.

Edit: To protect the glass tanks that are available from both the manufacturers and IBTanked. Enough people have these tanks, so I would think that demand for several varieties of sleeves for these would be quite high if someone were to make them.
Cool, looks like a bottle!

billakosgr

Resting in peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2011
Athens,Greece
Best news I've heard all day! Don't forget about me :) , I'm still waiting for your PayPal address.

You already get your and thanks for the order my friend....

Friend Thomas the package takes usually 4-5 working days to come from greece but if you like you can use also express service.
if you want send me a Pm for details.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread