atmizoo by atmizone - General Discussion for current and upcoming Projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

theops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Athens, GR
www.atmizoo.com
Hello everyone,

Check out our new blog post about Atmizone's interactive industrial design and the Wave rta project. You will learn how Atmizone has been motivated by the needs of the community for the Wave project and what is the role of people outside Atmizone when it comes to defining the Wave's characteristics and final form.

http://......./1xtIBDK

Cheers
Tasos
Team Atmizone

theops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Athens, GR
www.atmizoo.com
Go back to classics with our great sales @

http://......./1c7GrJR

sales classics square.jpg

theops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Athens, GR
www.atmizoo.com
Guys, the last news about the Wave:

With our recent blogpost (Interactive Industrial Design and the Wave RTA Project - Part III), we have completed the background story of our design procedures and also explained the details about the Public Testing Release.

You can read everything in our blog section Blog | atmizoo vaping modware

We are heading towards the Public Testing Release now, which is due for the next few days. Stay with us for fresh updates!

Wave-Prod.jpg

theops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Athens, GR
www.atmizoo.com
Looking forward to the release. Congratulations Taz.
Hey Sedge :)

thanks for the support! Congratulations for the effort of the whole Team Atmizone. A lot of things have been done up to this point. Right now though, we are all looking forward to the feedback of the community ;)

theops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Athens, GR
www.atmizoo.com
I managed to get one, I look forward to helping with testing and providing feedback :)

Thanks for taking part Grrrr ;) we are also looking forward to receiving feedback - also being anxious about this new procedure. New paths are always intriguing but at the same time trigger anxiety ;)

theops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Athens, GR
www.atmizoo.com
Some news:
The first Waves are already on their way! We aim to have sent everything until Wednesday. After everyone has received their Public Testing device, support material and questionnaire follows - until Friday Sept. 4th tops.

Friday Sept. 11th - end of Public Testing period - expecting back the questionnaires...

theops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Athens, GR
www.atmizoo.com
Wave Public Testing Hint #1 - Vertical Setup Example and more

Hello Public Testers,

we are touching base with you for some useful info about the vertical setup which will help you get familiar with this new way of rebuilding.
Below you may find attached photos of a vertical setup example, before and after dripping (moistening) the cotton during the last stage of the rebuilding procedure.
Comments:
1. You may see that there is a noticeable gap between the coils and the cotton before dripping. This gap is eliminated after dripping, as the cotton will fluff up with moisture. See photo 1 compared with photo 2. The optimal quantity of cotton is as described in the Vertical Setup Guide, right @
2. Notice that the coils are spread evenly, not attached together. It will also help if the coils are set towards the mid-bottom part of the Core, as this will give less dry hits. The more you move the coils to the the upper part the more hard it will be for the wick to keep moist.
3. Also notice that there is enough cotton above the coils, covering the whole part of the Long Core, until below the larger diameter disc. This ensures that the last coil won’t remain without cotton, thus giving a burnt taste.

**Important Notice:**

Make sure that you proceed to your setups with the suggested material (sample provided with the device). We have tested this wick and coil with exhausting tests to make sure it shows the desired behaviour with the Wave. After you get acquainted with a full functional Wave, feel free to improvise.
It is important to understand that this new type of vertical setup is quite different from what you already know, so it requires sticking to the suggestions before improvising - also checking out the support material in detail :)

photo 1 - before drippin.jpg
photo 2 - after drippin.jpg

Attachments

• photo 1 - before drippin.jpg
    photo 1 - before drippin.jpg
    430.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Wave Public Testing Hint #1 - Vertical Setup Example and more

Hello Public Testers,

we are touching base with you for some useful info about the vertical setup which will help you get familiar with this new way of rebuilding.
Below you may find attached photos of a vertical setup example, before and after dripping (moistening) the cotton during the last stage of the rebuilding procedure.
Comments:
1. You may see that there is a noticeable gap between the coils and the cotton before dripping. This gap is eliminated after dripping, as the cotton will fluff up with moisture. See photo 1 compared with photo 2. The optimal quantity of cotton is as described in the Vertical Setup Guide, right @
2. Notice that the coils are spread evenly, not attached together. It will also help if the coils are set towards the mid-bottom part of the Core, as this will give less dry hits. The more you move the coils to the the upper part the more hard it will be for the wick to keep moist.
3. Also notice that there is enough cotton above the coils, covering the whole part of the Long Core, until below the larger diameter disc. This ensures that the last coil won’t remain without cotton, thus giving a burnt taste.

**Important Notice:**

Make sure that you proceed to your setups with the suggested material (sample provided with the device). We have tested this wick and coil with exhausting tests to make sure it shows the desired behaviour with the Wave. After you get acquainted with a full functional Wave, feel free to improvise.
It is important to understand that this new type of vertical setup is quite different from what you already know, so it requires sticking to the suggestions before improvising - also checking out the support material in detail :)

View attachment 488026 View attachment 488027

I know you will be expecting feedback via the questionnaire/survey, so I don't want to reveal too much...
I've already gotten fairly comfortable with the vertical set-up, and will just need a little more practice and fine tuning...this includes voltage/wattage settings as well as building.
What would be nice, is some close up pictures, like the ones above, for the horizontal build. I've had three attempts fail miserably, but I know it was user error.
Step by step close up photos would be very helpful. I understand part of the testing is to see how intuitive this device is, but if you've already got instructional videos, close up photos would be very helpful.
Thanks Team Atmizoo!!!!

Reactions: Grrrr

theops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Athens, GR
www.atmizoo.com
I know you will be expecting feedback via the questionnaire/survey, so I don't want to reveal too much...
I've already gotten fairly comfortable with the vertical set-up, and will just need a little more practice and fine tuning...this includes voltage/wattage settings as well as building.
What would be nice, is some close up pictures, like the ones above, for the horizontal build. I've had three attempts fail miserably, but I know it was user error.
Step by step close up photos would be very helpful. I understand part of the testing is to see how intuitive this device is, but if you've already got instructional videos, close up photos would be very helpful.
Thanks Team Atmizoo!!!!

Hey HBcorpse,

glad to hear you are getting to know the Wave day after day ;)

Thanks also for grasping one of the meanings of the public testing period: support needs are covered by enriching the support material, according to the needs of the testers that arise during this procedure. We can never be prepared enough. So, when the Wave reaches official release, the support will be much more complete, with additional tips and close up photos, making it a more complete product overall. Releasing something different requires from us to be extra diligent with the support part and public testing will help us *very* much with this!
So, *yes* the tips and tricks section in the Wave Support will include what you are asking for (Vertical and Horizontal Setup) in the next few days!

theops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Athens, GR
www.atmizoo.com
Hello everyone,

as the Public Testing procedure has proved to be *quite* fruitful until today, we have decided to extend the Public Testing Period up to next Friday, Sept. 18th 2015, in order to get the most out of this.

One more week will be very useful to complete our feedback in the best possible way and give you some more time to fiddle with the Wave as much as you can ;)

We will keep in touch during the next few days with extra tips, an example of the Horizontal Setup with close up photos - instructions and more!

The Questionnaire link will be active from Monday, Sept. 14th 2015 for those wanting to complete it. We are also available for any communication via email/social media.

Thanks once again to everyone taking part!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread