Atmizoo Roller/Dingo Chat, Tips, and Release Dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

b0redagain

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Denver, CO
Still some polished Dingos and polished/matte Rollers available. I'll update this thread with further release dates if I can.

http://www.atmizoo.com/shop/?lang=en

hsXyTxX.jpg

ynodYjK.jpg

frz8jom.jpg

Last edited:

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
I'm so sad that vape rev has to shoot their prices higher :/

Roller Custom on atmizoo 147.94 us dollars...shipping from atmizoo 24.36 us dollars for a total of 171.76 shipped

Roller Custom on Vaperev 175.00 plus 6.95 S&H for priority...181.95 shipped

It's not a very large difference for buying from a vendor as opposed to the manufacturer.

aktionze

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Maine
I would really like to own this beautiful piece of art with simplicity.
But before I order, I was wondering if someone could answer my questions? :confused:

I was reading reviews and other threads about requesting rhodium or brass spring/contact. I am not sure exactly but does anybody know how to request this? Does that really make a difference for the conductivity? And for the owners of Dingo, how does it perform and what genesis style atomizers work well with Dingo?
Thank you in advance :)

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
I would really like to own this beautiful piece of art with simplicity.
But before I order, I was wondering if someone could answer my questions? :confused:

I was reading reviews and other threads about requesting rhodium or brass spring/contact. I am not sure exactly but does anybody know how to request this? Does that really make a difference for the conductivity? And for the owners of Dingo, how does it perform and what genesis style atomizers work well with Dingo?
Thank you in advance :)

I ordered a bunch of brass springs, they sent me rhodium and silver plated ones too. I just mentioned you might want to scribble something in your order notes if you buy a few replacement springs, can't hurt.

The Dingo performs fine with any genesis you can put on it, it has a standard 510 connection. You will be limited by the battery you put in it and the spring.

aktionze

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Maine
Thank you for the quick response, Fury!!!
I would like to order some extra brass springs, but it seems they are always out of order. That's why I was wondering if I cannot get any extras springs, they would include rhodium and silver plated so I could have some just in case. Do you feel that rhodium and silver plated springs does add to the performance?

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
Thank you for the quick response, Fury!!!
I would like to order some extra brass springs, but it seems they are always out of order. That's why I was wondering if I cannot get any extras springs, they would include rhodium and silver plated so I could have some just in case. Do you feel that rhodium and silver plated springs does add to the performance?

Nah...I ordered brass springs when they were in stock and got a few of the others.

Rhodium resists tarnishing and is highly conductive as far as I know. So it probably lasts longer, I don't run SLR, so I don't have first hand experience with 14 watts through it. I know super T uses Rhodium plated contacts.

Last edited:

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
I just emailed them to see if they'd throw a Rhodium spring in my order. I'll let you all know what their response, if any, is.

I make no promises but I received nothing but good service from them.

FYI if you bought your's from Vaperev or second hand, you need to email them the model and serial number so they can attach it to your account on their site. They don't sell parts to non owners.

b0redagain

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Denver, CO
Just another reason to buy directly from Atmizoo. I wouldn't buy from anyone else because I doubt you would get the extras that they provide or updated parts if they come out with updates. Last time they updated the switch everyone got updated switches for free. Would they do the same if you bought from a 3rd party vendor? Maybe, but I wouldn't count on it.

b0redagain

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Denver, CO
Placed my order Yesturday, so thanks for the heads up!

Regarding the springs, I read on Atmizoo's blog that you could just take your spring or any other contact part to a local jewelry repair shop and have them plate it in rhodium.

I plan to do this once I get my Dingo.
Wonder how much that would cost.

Niko49

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
Kentucky
Wonder how much that would cost.

From what I read online, to rhodium plate a ring cost between $20~$35 bucks depending on your jeweler. I wasnt going to try to hastle them over the phone about a "spring" and "metal stick" I need plated. So once I receive my Dingo, I will take the pieces into some local jewelers and get an estimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread