Atmizoo Roller/Dingo Chat, Tips, and Release Dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaseruckus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Chicago Area
So the 69 mod, GP Paps, and Gus all gone this week so I can buy something new. I know this is the Roller thread but I already have two. What should I get?

Looking at the mods you have already. I would go for either a DNA 20 mod or Hybrid. That's only if your not planning on getting a GP lux edition or a Chi You. Seeing that you have allot of Terminator-C's, surprised you having grabbed a MKB-TS since their made from the same makers.

b0redagain

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Denver, CO
Looking at the mods you have already. I would go for either a DNA 20 mod or Hybrid. That's only if your not planning on getting a GP lux edition or a Chi You. Seeing that you have allot of Terminator-C's, surprised you having grabbed a MKB-TS since their made from the same makers.
I wouldn't mind a DNA20 mod for sure...but only into hybrids if they are silica based. I've had the Chi Chi before...I didn't like it...but the MKB-TS does look good with a Term on it.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Ok...Admin discussions were had...

The results :

This thread really is beyond regular product discussion.

This thread is more of an advertising thread for a supplier.
The supplier needs to be doing this himself in the suppliers forum, not by someone acting as an agent for the company.

Thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread