Atmizoo Roller or a Clone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

D. Waterhouse

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
central WI USA
I have a sigelei #20. I pulled it apart and sanded all the contacts, removed 1 mm of copper from the top contact pin. A little work and it is beastly.

Then you've seen the spring it uses for a contact. It works great until the spring loses its temper and gets soft, then it won't stop firing. It works great until it doesn't.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Any kind of magnetic switch kit available for the roller? All those little springs scare me... :ohmy:

The springs aren't so bad but I spent a good hour on the floor with a magnet finding a bearing once. A clear plastic bag for disassembly is your friend during cleaning;-)

Last edited:

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
The springs aren't so bad but I spent a good hour on the floor with a magnet finding a bearing once. A cleas plastic bag for disassembly is your friend during cleaning;-)
lol I am almost sure thats why thy make sure there is extra in the bag,

got the rhodium plated parts for mine and love it, my favorite mod, light, fits my hand just right and fires every time, the button is super smooth.

I was a little intimidated with the switch the first time taking it apart after watching the video, but it's super easy.

I just got a 69 personally and the Roller is still by far the best mod that I've ever owned or used. It's a fantastic buy and the folks at Atmizone are absolutely fantastic. You won't get that from a company piggy backing on someone else's work I can assure you of that. If you're still trying to decide, pull the trigger, you won't be disappointed. If you are, I'll buy it off you ;)

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
lol I am almost sure thats why thy make sure there is extra in the bag,

got the rhodium plated parts for mine and love it, my favorite mod, light, fits my hand just right and fires every time, the button is super smooth.

I was a little intimidated with the switch the first time taking it apart after watching the video, but it's super easy.

Is there a vid on how to take apart the Roller or are you talking about the #20? Link please. :)

Edit: Never mind. Found it. :)

Last edited:

coco.bun

Verified Member
Not only is the product quality worth it, the customer service, timely communication that genuinely shows interest in vaping (from R&D to sales) won my heart. Not to mention 4 day shipping from placing a custom order to receiving it in the States.
It may not be the cheapest but it was definitely worth it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread