Ato-miser Vapor Production?

Status
Not open for further replies.

guting

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
The Nei Area
Hello, I just received mine today. I come from a hardcore DIY modder background so setting it up was easy. I torched the wick and burned the coil so there is no off taste. However, the vapor production is weak as hell. I tried widening the air holes but that was useless. There is literally more vapor produced by the SD keyring and prefilled carto.

Im wondering if anyone has a solid solution as I couldnt find anything through the search. I might sample the ss/kanthal combo that scuba did and see how that turns out.

searcher

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Bossier City, La
I picked up an Ato-mizer last week and was disappointed with the vapor. I tried using the 2 ohm wires and wound up breaking everyone I tried. I then went to my own wire and built one that was barely satisfactory. I used that for a week and then tried folding the wick in thirds instead of 4 strands. I then wrapped the wire without trying to get it too tight. That combination gave me the perfect vape (great TH and a lot of vapor). I am very happy with it now.

patch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
nyc
i just picked up a couple of ato-misers last week; they are a truly excellent product! i haven't used any low resistance wires, but the coil that i made using the 3.5 ohm wire creates huge plumes of vapor and incredible heat when vaping at 5 volts! these are a must have for anyone into VV PVs--the flavor is really rich once the coils blacken a little and the metallic taste subsides a bit! i ordered a couple more with white delrin caps so i can keep my menthol flavors separate from tobaccos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread