atomiser for juice sampling question

Status
Not open for further replies.

RogerWilco357

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
USA
Here is the best way to sample a lot of different flavors , at least the best way for me its cost effective and usually only use one cart. Its the Eroll or Ecab setup. Since they have no wick or filler its so easy to fill and use . I think they hold like a mil or so of liquid. Not that much juice but enough to test and enjoy. The taste i get from them rocks I love the setup ,cost and ease of use ..especially filling them with no cotton or polyester filler in the way. Give em A shot I know that Rocky Mountain Vape has them .
Roger

RogerWilco357

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
USA
Here is the best way to sample a lot of different flavors , at least the best way for me its cost effective and usually only use one cart. Its the Eroll or Ecab setup. Since they have no wick or filler its so easy to fill and use . I think they hold like a mil or so of liquid. Not that much juice but enough to test and enjoy. The taste i get from them rocks I love the setup ,cost and ease of use ..especially filling them with no cotton or polyester filler in the way. Give em A shot I know that Rocky Mountain Vape has them .
Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread