Atomizers for Buzz Pro

Discussion in 'Buzz Mods' started by pbmax, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. pbmax

pbmax Full Member

i have been an lr carto guy since i have been vaping. analog free for 2 years. would like suggestions for atomizer and ohm selection for my buzz pro. looking for a better vape as always. tanks for work and i like dripping at home. pleas help.

2. Caridwen

Caridwen ECF Moderator Senior Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Hi pbmax!

I'll move your post to the buzz pro subforum. You might get more responses there.

3. evilfrog

evilfrog Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

My personal current favorite is a 3.5ohm Ikenvape 901. I like the i06 quite a bit as well, and the IKV 801 is good too, though a bit airy.
    From my reading on this forum: many (but not all) drippers seem to prefer the hh 357 and Cisco-spec attys from Avid and then the IKV gear as a slightly lesser, but more affordable, option. The AVA also gets some great reviews, but I can't see parting with over $40 for a disposable atty.

Most Buzz users get attys in the 2.5 ohm range. I'm not sure why, but I seem to get better performance from slightly higher ohm attys. YMMV - it's best to get a variety, so you can figure out what works best for you. LR attys will work fine, but battery life will suffer a little.

Also - it would be wise to pick up a couple sealed connecters so your top cap stays dry. I did without this for a couple months with no problem, but if the oring under the screw gets out of wack liquid can get into the electronics if your atty leaks. I now put sealed connecters under all my attys as a percaution.

Genesis attys also work fine on a Buzz. Two of mine have gennys on them at all times! A well set-up genesis is as good as (and often better then) dripping for me.

4. markfm

markfm PIF Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Total run time with 3 ohms is better than with 2.5, by a bit, for a given total watts, based on my experience, it's just that 2.5 ohms let you get a couple more watts at max voltage if you want a bit more oomph from time to time.

Sealed connectors are a biggie. With my 801 fusion tank/carto setup I use a native 801 top cap, but that's because I've had stellar, consistent, performance with that combination, I believe only one dump condition in a full year. With atties you can absolutely expect to give the connector a soaking for at least a little while -- it takes time to get the hang of them. A sealed adapter is a very smart addition.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.