Status
Not open for further replies.

Sockeye404

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2015
Germany
maps4me.net
A troll in the 3rd post already. Nice.

Was not meant to be trolling... but just as a warning, as it became a trend that manufacturers asked "OEM producers" for a quote with faked construction plans. These plans were then used to produce "clones".

And this "KM3 OEM manufacturer" does not really care about details: 2016 Aliababa Newest Kayfun V3 Mini Atomizer Colors Kayfun V4 Bottom Feeder Atomizer - Buy Kayfun V3 Mini,Kayfun V4 Product on Alibaba.com
(or he already is innovative and builds a K4 Light)

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
Well, not sure it has been cloned yet. There is a pic which might be the original and that's basically it. SM had perfect timing releasing the v3 since China is halted due to their new year. It will take a few weeks for a clone to be available to buy and even then, let's see what happens. The erlkonigin clone never lifted off properly and the Nano version disappeared from the face of earth. I do have an original Nano kit and erlprinz but I was too late to pick up a backup clone for parts. Never understood why it disappeared. Let's hope the same doesn't happen with the v3.

Enviado do meu GT-I9195 através de Tapatalk

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
A bigger V3 mini would not give the same flavor / taste....the chamber might be bigger and the chimney longer.
So that will alter the vaping experience, you can't judge the original on a altered clone.
We won't know until it's out... Might be better... Might not.

Reactions: Quantum Mech
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread