Attention all vapers!!! Make viral!!!! Please help us!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ciarlone

Unregistered Supplier
Dec 11, 2011
Rhode Island
vaporetti.com

ATTENTION ALL VAPERS!!! :vapor:
MAKE VIRAL!!!! Massachusetts needs your HELP!!!!

MASSACHUSETTS NEED YOUR HELP!!! Massachusetts Call to Action on :evil: E-Cigarette Tax Bill H.4291 would change Massachusetts' definition of 'smokeless tobacco' for tax purposes to include electronic cigarettes and dissolvable tobacco.

They want to tax your e-cigs including all e-cig parts!!!! juice, carts, batteries.....everything!! 110% TAX

Increase the MA smokeless tobacco tax rate from 90% to 110% of wholesale price, and also tax electronic cigarettes and dissolvables at 110% of wholesale price.
!!

Lets pound the Massachusetts with emails and phone calls.. We need to take this seriously!!! If this passes your state could be next!!! Here is the link CASAA: Massachusetts Call to Action on E-Cigarette Tax Bill

Please people!!! We need EVERYONE TO SEND EMAILS to oppose this Bill!!!

Thank you :)

:vapor:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Bump worthy post!!

I'm very glad someone was able to post it in the New Members section.
We need as much exposure as possible, to get as many people involved as possible.

Don't worry if you don't know what to do, the link provided below tells you exactly what you can do to help...

They tried something similar in Hawaii awhile back, and due to our collective efforts, we stopped them.
We have to fight them every time they try this crap, because if we roll over and do nothing, they will run us right over and keep going!

sanjosse

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
San Jose, CA
I've sent an email to all of the committee members.

I can't believe they're even going after parts, battery, etc.! THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEEMS LIKE THE SALEM OF YORE, ALL OVER AGAIN!

NOTE: I just received a "undeliverable" bounce-back for this email: steven.tolman@masenate.gov

Last edited:

JENerationX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Rochester, NY
Bumpage..... everyone needs to care about this. If one state does it, the rest will follow. Of course letters from MA carry more weight, but no elected official can ignore 1,000 letters. Write one!!!! Letters mailed carry more weight than an email, and a phone call is better than an email too, but DO SOMETHING. Nobody can afford NOT to do something.

Thank you ciarlone for posting this in the new members section. The rest of us can't because we've been here too long, and new members definitely need to get involved.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
It would really be helpful if people who are behind the scenes organizing, fighting, or just doing something would post and be heard.
But maybe they are really busy doing what they can, or don't really visit certain forums much anymore.

I remember a number of threads like these where I would have thought almost no one cared, and nothing was going on...
Only to find out that behind the scenes there were invisible folks that rarely post anymore that were getting things done and making things happen.

I remember threads where I only found out after the fact that there were long time ECF members in action.
Some of they had been here almost three years and had less than 100 posts.
But they were still here, and even more passionate than most!

And how could you not be, after vaping for three years and knowing anything can happen if we aren't vigilant?

My fear is that when so few people post about doing something, others think nobody else is doing anything, so why should I do anything?
When in reality, many people are doing what they can, and everyone reading this needs to know that and join in to make a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread