Attention ECF members and CASAA members!! Call to Action for New York!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
bumpc.gif

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY
Just noticed that George Maziraz was not on the list of senators in the health committee. But George Winner was, maybe it went to wrong office or her hand writing was a little sloppy. Well I'm glad it got to him.

It could well be that Maziraz is your customer's own Senator. Nothing wrong with that; if the bill gets past the Health Committee unchanged, it will be voted on by the whole Senate, and we're going to need every single Senator we can possibly get on our side.

HKholer

Mar 18, 2010
Saint Louis, Mo
Yvilla:
Is it possible to use this knowledge as a stepping stone to the health committee. Could someone in a responsible position in CASAA, write this Senator and ask him to please help educate the health committee. These folks rub elbows every day, and our fear is lack of knowledge on their part and lack of accessibility on our part. This guy has an inside track.

Will one of you folks please jump on this and load this guy up with data to feed his contemporaries and explain the lack of knowledge to him and beg him for help..

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
I'm through with this thread. If anyone wants to discuss this topic with me, please PM... I don't need to read thru 20 bumps... You guys want a playground you got it... I'm gone...

HK, I think you are misunderstanding the purpose of the bumps, it is to keep this thread at the top of the list of threads, so it doesn't get buried in the pile.

Personally, I would prefer to be doing something else, instead of keeping an eye on and bumping five different threads, but I feel that it is important to keep these threads on top.

The different types of bumps, keeps away the boredom and members do enjoy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread