ATTENTION: Indiana Vapers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModGuyMike

Moved On
Mar 30, 2016
www.vapor4life.com
So....... I have been doing a lot of research today and i still have not had all my questions answered. I am asking any vaper in Indiana to help me out here.

What I understand:

-Only 6 companies are approved to sell/distribute liquid as of 7/1/16
-You must have security at your facility. There is only one company, Mulhaupts Security, that meets the requirements and is based in Lafayette Indiana. Also Mulhaupts Security seems to be denying applications left and right to anyone other than the 6 companies that are already approved.
-You are not allowed to buy liquid from out of state and have it shipped to you. (I have no understanding of how that can be traced.)
-The law only regulates "open-system" devices ie: refillable/rechargeable devices and not "closed-system" devices ie: disposables.
-Child-proof caps, detailed bottle labels and traceable batch numbers on the products are required
-The law applies to any e-liquid producer in the country that wants to sell its products in Indiana.

Does anyone know anything else pertaining to this new law?

Would love input!!!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Will be heading to Indiana in about 1.5 weeks and staying about 5 days.
I'll bring my own juice with me. No way no how I'm putting one foot inside
of the vape shops that are allowed to stay open.
You probably wouldn't even be able to FIND a vape shop open out there. Safe travels to the Hoosier state!

Reactions: mcol
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread