Attention: Limited JuicePak Special Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaaxx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Atlanta, GA
juicyliquid.com
We have hammered out a deal with a new favor supplier for some of the more unique flavors. The shipment is on the way, in the meantime...

Tomorrow evening at 8:00pm EST we will be flipping the switch on a very, very limited quantity (we're talking 2-4 of each!) of a few of the flavors we will be carrying.

Did I mention they are discounted?

For more detailed info put your peepers HERE

*Also to be fair, I've made it so that you can only put 1 item in your basket at a time (no quantity box.) So you're gonna have to be quick ;)

Jaaxx

mixxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Oregon
We have hammered out a deal with a new favor supplier for some of the more unique flavors. The shipment is on the way, in the meantime...

Tomorrow evening at 8:00pm EST we will be flipping the switch on a very, very limited quantity (we're talking 2-4 of each!) of a few of the flavors we will be carrying.

Did I mention they are discounted?

For more detailed info put your peepers HERE

*Also to be fair, I've made it so that you can only put 1 item in your basket at a time (no quantity box.) So you're gonna have to be quick ;)

Jaaxx

The specials sound really delicous -- but I'll be leaving in a few hours on vacation.. so will miss the special sale :( Looking forward to ordering from you in the future though.. and especially looking forward to "tobacco" type flavorings (since my hubby isn't very open minded on vaping 'other' flavors. I'm makin' some great tastes with the Lorann extracts.. but to him there is nuttin' like tobacco flavors! :rolleyes: Your biz is very unique and fun... and wishing you all the best Jaaxx & Miss Jaaxx!

Jaaxx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Atlanta, GA
juicyliquid.com
Is one flavor the limit for purchase or are you just setting it up so that you have to make individual transactions to get more than one?

No you can get as many as you can grab. I just wanted to give everyone a fair shake, so I set it for 1 item per click. Most of the flavors are like 2 and 4 in quantity.

These are samples from the manufacturer, the actual order should be here and ready by about Wed, so don't fret if you don't get what you want it's coming.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread