Attention: Limited JuicePak Special Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsJaaxx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2009
Atlanta, GA
www.juicyliquid.com
Had a 24mg coffee in the cart, tried to add another flavor, got a page error message and now my cart is empty :(

:( I don't know why that's happening. Possibly 2 people ordered at exactly the same time and the other person completed checkout first when there was only one left?

MrsJaaxx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2009
Atlanta, GA
www.juicyliquid.com
Just a heads up.. We are having severe weather here (if you're bored and curious look up Atlanta GA on a weather site). So IF there is suddenly no response from us to emails/PMs/posts on the forum in the next few hours, it is likely because the power has gone out (cross your fingers for us that this doesn't happen) and we are packing your orders by candle light LOL.

P.S. You guys all ROCK and I can't wait to hear what everybody thinks about the JuicePaks!

Last edited:

calligal

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2009
California
:( I'm too late :(

That p'nut butter sure looks yummy!!

I'll hop on that band wagon. I have been waiting for a chance to pick up a couple of kits. Wanted to get rootbeer with vg and caramel with pg. I have spent the past week (including yesterday) checking JuicePaks. Last night for the 1st time in 2 weeks I actually left the computer to sit on the sofa in front of the TV. Karma is a B_itch and surely there must be a pity prize involved for biggest whiner. :D

SilkyVapor

Mar 21, 2009
Tennessee
Last night for the 1st time in 2 weeks I actually left the computer to sit on the sofa in front of the TV.

That's what we get for leaving the computer and watching TV... I did the same thing :( Maybe we could rig our tv remotes with a refresh button :D

Karma is a B_itch and surely there must be a pity prize involved for biggest whiner. :D

:lol: Love that line ! Whineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :rolleyes:

UkUsa

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2008
Smalltown Iowa, USA
Yes, those plus a few more. :)

Thanks for that answer, .... i see that you entered the ECF pageant ... good luck. Not sure who i'm voting for yet, too many good contestants.:confused:

These are samples from the manufacturer, the actual order should be here and ready by about Wed, so don't fret if you don't get what you want it's coming.:)

I will check back in around Wed. That Peanut butter sounds just awesome.

MrsJaaxx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2009
Atlanta, GA
www.juicyliquid.com
Thanks! :D I need to get over to the pageant thread and do a little bio. We've been so busy that it has been all I can do to check our own little Juicyliquid section of the forum, PMs, and emails! (Which is a very, very good thing, and I hope to STAY this busy!) The lovely ladies of ECF are way ahead of me with posting of biographies and Q&A's, so I need to get moving with it!

We have become quite the obsessive mail-checkers ( I firmly believe that obsessive mail-checking is a side effect of vaping) waiting on our flavorings to get here so that we can offer JuicePaks in abundance! We fully expect to have them here by Wednesday or Thursday. And enough of them available so that Silky and Caligal can spend some relaxing time in front of the TV without missing out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread