ATTN- SIGELEI MODS- UPGRADE CUST. FIRMWARE NEW N EASY METHOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMK4444

Oct 10, 2017
AB, CANADA
Without a doubt, one of the worst "how to" videos I've seen in quite some time.

If you're going to do a "How To" video, do one. Leave the music videos to those who wish to look those up.
it's not a how to video. it's simply a viewing of to show that there is a much more convenient method. period. I don't need your 2 cents n assumptions. lmao. if n when I make a how to video it will be done clearly n properly. obvious to anyone it wasn't a "how to" video. thanks for the very insightful opinion .

Mr. Relentless

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2017
LOVE THIS , ITS A MUST HAVE! MY KAOS IS KILLER ACCURATE N SEXY AS HELL!
INSTALL sigelei MODS WITH VORTEX CUSTOM FIRMWARE WITHOUT ANY DISASSEMBLY, RESOLDERING OR HASSLES!

Nice. I couldn't get the .bin file with working LED so I'm waiting for the second version of 1.5.2 to get out of testing. Definatly like the vortex set up it crushes sigelei's especially since there second update locked all buttons and not just - & + buttons like it use to.

RMK4444

Oct 10, 2017
AB, CANADA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: No post here, just a quote

RMK4444

Oct 10, 2017
AB, CANADA
Nice. I couldn't get the .bin file with working LED so I'm waiting for the second version of 1.5.2 to get out of testing. Definatly like the vortex set up it crushes sigelei's especially since there second update locked all buttons and not just - & + buttons like it use to.
i tried up loading the file here but wont let me. how is it not working?

Reactions: stols001

Mr. Relentless

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2017
i tried up loading the file here but wont let me. how is it not working?
I emailed the guy who wrote it about getting the first .bin file and he said "There is no first .BIN file, because we using Sigelei utility to flash custom or stock firmware.
.Bin file will overwrite the bootloader what makes the reflashing impossible." So that's as far as I got.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Really, just as a safety measure, I recommend giving out email addresses via PM. It's just.... Well, maybe I'm paranoid, but I don't even have a FB or other social media, but I've never felt it that safe to give out personal deets publicly on the internet.

Feel quite free to ignore me, obviously :)

Anna

RMK4444

Oct 10, 2017
AB, CANADA
Really, just as a safety measure, I recommend giving out email addresses via PM. It's just.... Well, maybe I'm paranoid, but I don't even have a FB or other social media, but I've never felt it that safe to give out personal deets publicly on the internet.

Feel quite free to ignore me, obviously :)

Anna
thanks , i hear ya. lol. honestly though if they wanna see your email badly enuff they will. n its just a reserve account anyways, nothing what so ever personally related to us. but thanks for very nice gesture, much appreciated.

RMK4444

Oct 10, 2017
AB, CANADA
Without a doubt, one of the worst "how to" videos I've seen in quite some time.

If you're going to do a "How To" video, do one. Leave the music videos to those who wish to look those up.
AWESOME! glad you were able to Update this way. Lots of people were having troubles. Lol. Nice to see made it Sigelei flasher compatible.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread