This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Atty Q For Kanger Evod Starter Set

Discussion in 'Atomizers and Cartridges' started by xxNightHawkxx, Jan 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. xxNightHawkxx

xxNightHawkxx Full Member

Jan 16, 2015
    North Carolina
  2. DreamWithin

DreamWithin
    Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 15, 2012
    New England
    Yes, that type of atomizer will be just fine :) However, it doesn't appear to list what resistance it is on the product page. For that type of battery, a resistance between 1.8 ohms and 2.4 ohms will probably be ideal. Those might be just right for you, but I can't tell from what info they've provided. I would ask the vendor exactly what resistance those are before ordering :2c:

Going a little higher resistance won't hurt the battery, but vape quality could suffer some. On the other side of the spectrum, going lower resistance can improve the vape but can also put the device at risk since the low resistance might create too much current for the electronics in the unit to handle.

3. xxNightHawkxx

xxNightHawkxx Full Member

Jan 16, 2015
    North Carolina
  4. Anthony Sorrento

Anthony Sorrento Full Member

Feb 6, 2015
    That's a good start but if you are like me...might not kill the craving completely. ...deff. try that for a little and if it does work and you do enjoy it, get your self something better down the road...dint need anything fancy...what helped me is when I decided to go to the innokin mvp2.0....they have tons and tons of different mods(batteries )....good luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.