Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Ok, so here we go again... With 3 Winners!

Post why you love to vape. Each post will have it's post # put into a draw and a winner chosen the 31st of August(or as close as possible(lol)).

Want a SECOND BALLOT? Get the person who you referred here to post your ecf handle in their post and it will get you a second chance to win!(If the person in post #2 mentions your name and there are 50 posts, that would give you extra ballot #51)

Grand Prize Kangetech Subox Kit & Samsung Battery & 3 10ml Bottles of Dvine E-juice
2nd Prize Aspire Triton Tank & a 30ml Bottle of Lost Art E-liquid
3rd Prize 30ml Bottle of Suicide Bunny, Mothers Milk E-liqiud

Get it going, spread it around, everyone loves free stuff, send them here for a chance to win some way cool vape gear!

This contest is only available to Canadian residents.

Manga

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
aw im from Denmark soo I cant win, But I love vaping cause it made my life better, I dont smell like cigrettes like I used too, and going to vape shops makes me happy to smell the wonderfull smell of a wonderfull life without the dangers of cancer.
Also I mix my own ejuice often, and sometimes when I can aford it I buy premium brands.
The grass is really greener on the other side when you discover vaping the grass grows stronger from the fruity vapor haha :D

Reactions: LadySueEllen

josdanarm

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2015
I started vaping for the money saved. Honestly that was the only reason at the time. No st was so tight for me at that time that after I purchased the cheap starter kit and two small bottles of juice for just under 30$ I had no way of getting cigs if it didn't work for me. I took that risk with high hopes and never looked back. The flavors were so much better that I didn't want cigs and after the first few days and weeks I realized how much better I felt physically and about my personal appearance. It quickly went from a way to save money to a full blown hobby in a very short time. I ha e learned so much about it and can't picture my life as a smoker anymore. I suffer from adhd as an adult and it gets hard for me and my family sometimes and I can grab some wire and make some crazy staple fused something or other or mix a new bottle of juice and chill and enjoy some beautiful flavor or monster clouds and just chill. I love it for many reasons and would recommend it to any smoker.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

I love vaping for many reasons. So many flavours taste great. I enjoy the hobby aspect of building. The knowledge I've gained around electronics has been very helpful in my off-grid solar adventures too. The people I've met online and in person are great. Never in my 35 years of smoking did I hang around chatting with someone I'd never met before yakking about our cigarettes and the differences in them. I thought it would be cheaper than smoking, but I have a little 'gotta get it' problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread