Authentic mech mod websites?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by dadadarryl, Feb 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dadadarryl

dadadarryl Full Member Verified Member

Hey guys I recently got into mechanical mods and I'm looking into purchasing authentic mech mods and seems like every website I go to either has clones or are sold out on the mod that I want. So I'm asking y'all what reputable websites you guys use to purchase your authentic mods from that has pretty good choices to choose from. Thanks in advance!

2. NineToez

NineToez Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Because of their limited quantities, authentic mods and/or RBAs sell out quick. Vaperev sold out of their latest shipment of KFL+ v2 within hours as an example.

3. Dogeggs

Dogeggs Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Get a clone, they work and don't mug you off when you pay for them.

4. dadadarryl

Yeah I bet. I started it out with an nzonic clone and I want to take the next step into the real deal and I love quality products and have began to love the hobby aspect of vaping and building my own coils and I know I won't get the full experience if I'm not doing it with the authentic tools of the trade.

5. NineToez

NineToez Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Vape Revolution is the only site/shop I can think of that only sells authentic. I'm not saying they're the only ones as that's not true, but other shops/websites sell both real and clones and they usually indicate the difference before you buy.

6. cnc sample

cnc sample Full Member Verified Member

What mod are you looking for. That might help some of us point you in right direction. No one place sells everything. Some high end mods only get a limited amount released so if your not sitting there ready to go you miss out. While others might have a prebuy. Or there is always facebook groups or the classifieds in ecf where you can find used items.

7. crylater

crylater Full Member Verified Member

+1 for Vape Revolution. Lots of items out of stock atm though.

8. DelboyinDorset

DelboyinDorset Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Although the KFL thing showed with the Russian that a clone can be superior or at least as good as the original.

Maybe getting yourself verified so you can go through the classifieds here as you are more likely to get an original than out there in internetland and probably score a good deal too member to member :D

9. dadadarryl

Yeah trying to get verified but I don't want to be that guy that spams every post with nonsense ya know? Lol right now I'm looking for the panzer, sentinal m16. Really into the grand vapor and mcv mods.

10. Steam Turbine

Steam Turbine Ultra Member ECF Veteran

If you want a real Nzonic... Electronicstix sells them and they are available.

11. Steam Turbine

Steam Turbine Ultra Member ECF Veteran

12. dadadarryl

Not really into the nemesis. I'm pretty set on the panzer. Man I would love to get a hold of it,

13. Coldrake

Coldrake Demon Hunter Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Actually they didn't. They were having problems with their website last week, but they put them back up for sale yesterday. They're still available. Got mine. :)

14. daviedog

daviedog Super Member ECF Veteran

An authentic mod is as hard to find as an authentic girl at the singles bar. Most are just clones. Happy hunting..

15. dadadarryl

Theres a Local shop near me that sells the genuine mods, but nothing to my liking. They are getting a few panzer black hawks that I hope to get my hands on when they get me in.

16. dice57

dice57 PV Exporer/Juice Saucier Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Well for one, the Russian is not a clone, it is produced by one of the original designers of the Kayfun that split off from the company. So has rights on that design also. And the Russian and Kayfun feed of each other, freely borrowing each others concepts and employing it into there latest versions.

Now there are Russian clone out there as well as Kayfun clones. But an Authentic Russian can hardly be classified as a clone.

Finding one Authentic Mech can be a trying experience. Once found they can be elusive. My two Authentic Mechs turned out to be the Stingray Black Copper Mod by JD Tech and Tatroe's Big Nasty 26650 mech mod. Found pre-orders on those, and was able to snag both up.

Often with great mods one has to be quick on the click and score on a pre-order offer. I am currently waiting the completion of two regulated high output mods that I had to pre-order also, otherwise they would be near impossible to acquire. And it has been my experience that the real deal is always worth the price of admission, clone are a gamble and often turn out to be clowns.

17. LandCloud

LandCloud Senior Member ECF Veteran

If you don't mind clones, vaporleaf.com has some bomb clones, I've been to the storefront too, awesome people, great customer service when ordering online, and the E-Liquid ain't half bad either!

18. Nataani

Nataani Moved On

Vape Happy is one of very few US websites that have authentic MCV phillipines mods, imo some of the best mechs on the market.

19. dspin

dspin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
  20. dadadarryl

that thing looks sweet!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.