Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
HHV_Labor_Day_2017.jpg

Letting you all know about the sale going on now. Hope everyone has a safe and happy Labor Day!

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
Opposite of 2ml capacity:
Long live svoemesto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's really big!

Not sure I'll like it. I'm still a MTL vaper and it seems that K5.2 won't be a suitable option

I hope I can buy spare tanks and other parts for the actual K5 because I don't see myself using a K5.2

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

godfatherI

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2015
georgia
That's really big!

Not sure I'll like it. I'm still a MTL vaper and it seems that K5.2 won't be a suitable option

I hope I can buy spare tanks and other parts for the actual K5 because I don't see myself using a K5.2

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I don't think the v5 is going away. The v5.2 seems like an addition following along the path laid by the gorgon dripper. Def for DL vapers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: AstroTurf

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Hi all - posted this (below) in the tanks, clearomizers thread Saturday, and am surprised I got nothing so far. Would love to hear if anyone has tried it, or if I should be looking at another thread. I'd really like feedback before purchasing. Thanks in advance.

Anybody tried the Kayfun 5s? I see it's on the Kayfun site, but can't find any reviews on ECF or otherwise. All searches just pull up the old K5.

I love the Mini V3, and was about to pull the trigger on another one. Then I thought about the Kayfun 5, but it's just too large for me. I'm weird, but even 2ml is enough/too much for me. I usually put in about 1/2 mil, and top off with different flavors throughout the day, depending on mood. And I also switch tanks frequently. I find myself trying to hurry and vape a tank to near empty, so it doesn't dilute the next flavor too much.

I guess I have JADD (Juice Attention Deficit Disorder). So I'd love the larger build deck with the 2ml capacity and exterior air flow. I don't know how long this has been out, but I'm guessing not long since I can't find anything on it?

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hi all - posted this (below) in the tanks, clearomizers thread Saturday, and am surprised I got nothing so far. Would love to hear if anyone has tried it, or if I should be looking at another thread. I'd really like feedback before purchasing. Thanks in advance.

Anybody tried the Kayfun 5s? I see it's on the Kayfun site, but can't find any reviews on ECF or otherwise. All searches just pull up the old K5.

I love the Mini V3, and was about to pull the trigger on another one. Then I thought about the Kayfun 5, but it's just too large for me. I'm weird, but even 2ml is enough/too much for me. I usually put in about 1/2 mil, and top off with different flavors throughout the day, depending on mood. And I also switch tanks frequently. I find myself trying to hurry and vape a tank to near empty, so it doesn't dilute the next flavor too much.

I guess I have JADD (Juice Attention Deficit Disorder). So I'd love the larger build deck with the 2ml capacity and exterior air flow. I don't know how long this has been out, but I'm guessing not long since I can't find anything on it?
Which Kayfun are you asking about?

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali

The 5s is a new tank for the euro market to meet the TPD requirements. It's just now getting released and I don't think anyone has them yet. Check out Creme de Vape for more info as they usually get them as soon as they are released.

MKBarca

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2014
Northern Ireland

The 5s has been available in the U.K. from Creme de Vape for about 2 weeks now. It hasn't had much interest from what I gather. It is very very slightly smaller in length from the original Kayfun 5. So it is certainly on the tall side.

Apart from that, I assume it is identical in operation and performance. All the same features, only with a 2ml capacity.

There is a new Kayfun Prime coming soon. Very tight airflow ONLY, and around 45mm in height I think. 2ml capacity and only for us MTL vapers. Thankfully.

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
The 5s has been available in the U.K. from Creme de Vape for about 2 weeks now. It hasn't had much interest from what I gather. It is very very slightly smaller in length from the original Kayfun 5. So it is certainly on the tall side.

Apart from that, I assume it is identical in operation and performance. All the same features, only with a 2ml capacity.

There is a new Kayfun Prime coming soon. Very tight airflow ONLY, and around 45mm in height I think. 2ml capacity and only for us MTL vapers. Thankfully.
I'm jacked up for the Prime. Would you have heard anything about its release? Confused why they would release two same capacity attys at the same time.

MKBarca

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2014
Northern Ireland
I'm jacked up for the Prime. Would you have heard anything about its release? Confused why they would release two same capacity attys at the same time.
All I heard from Creme de Vape on Facebook was that it is due to be released in September. So hopefully soon! Svoemesto claim the flavour will 'blow your mind' due to some changes in the internal design of the tank. Glad they have gone back to their roots with a tight airflow too. Flo from Svoemesto said it could be everything we always wanted from the Kayfun Lite. Certainly very interesting.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
All I heard from Creme de Vape on Facebook was that it is due to be released in September. So hopefully soon! Svoemesto claim the flavour will 'blow your mind' due to some changes in the internal design of the tank. Glad they have gone back to their roots with a tight airflow too. Flo from Svoemesto said it could be everything we always wanted from the Kayfun Lite. Certainly very interesting.
Svoemesto was always famous for putting out teasers. We'd go thru a couple months of unbearable anticipation before they'd release it. Not seeing that same level of teasing with this release (or the newest K5's either for that matter). I'm liking what I am hearing about the dimensions of the Prime. 45mm tall? Loving that. Hoping it is 22mm wide too. Tight airflow...no problem for me. This one could be in my wheelhouse.

MKBarca

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2014
Northern Ireland
Svoemesto was always famous for putting out teasers. We'd go thru a couple months of unbearable anticipation before they'd release it. Not seeing that same level of teasing with this release (or the newest K5's either for that matter). I'm liking what I am hearing about the dimensions of the Prime. 45mm tall? Loving that. Hoping it is 22mm wide too. Tight airflow...no problem for me. This one could be in my wheelhouse.
Yes roughly 45mm I think. Definitely 40 something that's for sure. And definitely 22mm wide. Yes, the tight airflow appeals a lot to me. The tighter the better. I still thoroughly enjoy the Kayfun Lite Plus because of the draw.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
This is all kind of odd, though. The 5s isn't on Svoe Mesto site....but it's on Creme de Vapes. Why wouldn't they have it on their own site?

And a google search of the Prime shows a link to Origin Vape, but requires a password to view. Of course there are images of it to be found on other sites.
upload_2017-9-12_10-2-43.png

And the weirdest thing to me is that they'd release 2 different 2ml tanks at roughly the same time. You'd think they would milk the excitement of one new release before moving on. And not leak info about another tank coming, to potentially keep you from waiting for the Prime. That's exactly the boat I'm in. I'd probably get the 5s, but not now until I see what's up with the prime.

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-12_10-0-46.png
    upload_2017-9-12_10-0-46.png
    109.9 KB · Views: 31

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Yes roughly 45mm I think. Definitely 40 something that's for sure. And definitely 22mm wide. Yes, the tight airflow appeals a lot to me. The tighter the better. I still thoroughly enjoy the Kayfun Lite Plus because of the draw.
The Mini and K5 can be adjusted to a tight draw as well. Have to have the MTL kit for the K5 though.

For the record, the K5 is 62mm tall the Mini is 55mm tall (both excluding drip tips).

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
This is all kind of odd, though. The 5s isn't on Svoe Mesto site....but it's on Creme de Vapes. Why wouldn't they have it on their own site?

And a google search of the Prime shows a link to Origin Vape, but requires a password to view. Of course there are images of it to be found on other sites.
View attachment 685561

And the weirdest thing to me is that they'd release 2 different 2ml tanks at roughly the same time. You'd think they would milk the excitement of one new release before moving on. And not leak info about another tank coming, to potentially keep you from waiting for the Prime. That's exactly the boat I'm in. I'd probably get the 5s, but not now until I see what's up with the prime.
I saw that Origin link too. Dont have a password.

MKBarca

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2014
Northern Ireland
So Phil and Dimitris have both received their Kayfun Prime tanks. Pictures etc on their Facebook pages. Both sound initially impressed. Dimitris says the middle setting on the Prime is around a standard Kayfun Lite draw. And he can exactly copy his favourite setting from his Mini v3. Sounds really good. Comes with 6 different airflow settings I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread