Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Avid vapors, probably the first online vendor I ever used. I used to buy their 555 juice and did a review on it , in their review section under the juice section, I just looked and the review is still there from 2012.....cool

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Definitely going to have to see more on this before I consider buying.
I'll get a K5 as soon as Adam gets them in stock. I'm sure I will be at the lowest setting. I'll report how it is compared to my KFLs. I build close to what HB builds...1.2 - 1.4 ohms at 10 watts.

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX
I'll get a K5 as soon as Adam gets them in stock. I'm sure I will be at the lowest setting. I'll report how it is compared to my KFLs. I build close to what HB builds...1.2 - 1.4 ohms at 10 watts.

I'll eagerly await your report, I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger if I can't do MTL with 1.1-1.2ohms at 10-11 watts.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I'll eagerly await your report, I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger if I can't do MTL with 1.1-1.2ohms at 10-11 watts.
At the lowest AFC setting it is a perfect MTL atty. So MTL that I can't use it even at the next upward setting. Imo, if one likes the KM3, if one likes the KFL, if one prefers 22mm MTL atties ~ this is a better buy as of date.

For KM3 users/lovers, unless you want 22mm - and an opener draw - and/also desire to muse over this lovely deck system ~ you typically don't need the K5.

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
image.jpeg
Just taking the first few pulls on the KF5 with the AFC at 1, and my recently typical .69ohm SS316L spaced coil wicked with rayon, and ohhhh my...vape bliss!!

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
Thank you sir!

It's way too early for me to give this a full on "thumbs up", but it's easy to see that this atty really is special. I noticed almost immediately, that there are several tools I no longer need to carry, and building on the deck was amazingly easy compared to KF4. Flavor is the best I've had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread