Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I probably need to sign up for a You Tube account. Can I sign up and just be a viewer/commenter? I wont be posting any vids (don't have a camera).
Someone probably answered this already but, you can sign up for youtube and never post a video if you don't want. Signing up basically just gives you full access to all youtube's stuff. ;)

Mada

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
Egypt
Thank you so very much brother :)
Great Video as usual ! Well done Qorax. Two question if I may :
1.You mentioned the best coil for you in KF5 is 1.1-1.2 ohm. What gauge, ID ?
2. You mentioned two main differences between KF5 and KF 3 mini. But I think there is a third one, the air hole diameter beneath the coil. Did you measure it ?
Thanks a lot again, as I mentioned before, you have always inspired me and I trust your feedback ... So you have a follower in Egypt :))

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Great Video as usual ! Well done Qorax. Two question if I may :
1.You mentioned the best coil for you in KF5 is 1.1-1.2 ohm. What gauge, ID ?
2. You mentioned two main differences between KF5 and KF 3 mini. But I think there is a third one, the air hole diameter beneath the coil. Did you measure it ?
Thanks a lot again, as I mentioned before, you have always inspired me and I trust your feedback ... So you have a follower in Egypt :))
AsSalaam-Alaikum ya'akhi!
1. My favourite wire dia is 28 AWG and wrapped on a 2.4-2.5mm bit.
2. I continued it as three differences dear:
a) Bevelled topcap
b) Renewed deck design - and
c) External airflow system​

But you're right, I overlook to mention the dia of the central airway while discussing section-C. KM3's base airhole was 2.2mm, while K5's has been substantially increased to 3.2mm.

Shukraan Jazilan habibi.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Great video review @qorax. While I do really enjoy my 5 I was not able to do so until I got the MTL kit. Restricting the airflow with whatever the size of the middle pipe included in that kit was just what I needed.
Thank you my friend :)

Mada

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
Egypt
AsSalaam-Alaikum ya'akhi!
1. My favourite wire dia is 28 AWG and wrapped on a 2.4-2.5mm bit.
2. I continued it as three differences dear:
a) Bevelled topcap
b) Renewed deck design - and
c) External airflow system​

But you're right, I overlook to mention the dia of the central airway while discussing section-C. KM3's base airhole was 2.2mm, while K5's has been substantially increased to 3.2mm.

Shukraan Jazilan habibi.
Thanks a lot, it seems you know some Arabic :))

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Wow !! I lived there two years only !! It's good you are in Canada now, E cig is illegal in UAE :((
Not illegal - but there's a general advisory by DHA. Typically as in many other countries. Dubai has a vibrant vaping community nonetheless. Things are easily available.

5 Erlk VS-DNA Burj Khalifa Horizontal.jpg

Dragon Mall 3 pax.jpg

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Hey guys ! How's everyone doing? Been away for a little while perusing something I thought I would like, but in the end , really didnt. I guess I'm just a kayfun guy for life, period. Anyways, to date the km3 has been my favorite atomizer of all time and need to try the 5. Bronze I'm trying to catch up, but how are you liking the 5?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Wonder where you wandered off to Diver. Glad you're back. The K5 is a larger version of the KM3. Same vape, same outstanding flavor. Just bigger.

I surrendered to Kayfun a long time ago. :)
Thanks bronze and glad to be back

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Hey guys ! How's everyone doing? Been away for a little while perusing something I thought I would like, but in the end , really didnt. I guess I'm just a kayfun guy for life, period. Anyways, to date the km3 has been my favorite atomizer of all time and need to try the 5. Bronze I'm trying to catch up, but how are you liking the 5?

Glad to see you back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread