Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
She trembled in terror as the big 6ml'r came forward...

She thought no no no, this isn't possible!!!

She closed her eyes and accepted her fate.

Voila... Behold... a Match made in Heaven!!!

e5e86895609ea9f42f95593fc87df18f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
She trembled in terror as the big 6ml'r came forward...

She thought no no no, this isn't possible!!!

She closed her eyes and accepted her fate.

Voila... Behold... a Match made in Heaven!!!
Lookin' gruesomely lovely, ya Astro buddy :) And wow, nice elocution there!

Reactions: AstroTurf

BoilerGuy

Unresolved Status
Sep 13, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Q great video as usual. Looks like I may order one soon. Are most of you using the steel tank or glass? I guess my only other question is can you change the airflow with juice in the tank.
Yes...

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Q great video as usual. Looks like I may order one soon. Are most of you using the steel tank or glass? I guess my only other question is can you change the airflow with juice in the tank.
Hi Ping! Yes you can change both the air flow and juice flow with liquid in the tank on the v5. The v5 and mini v3 are all I use on my 3 Radius' a (Radii?) any more. And yes, I use the glass tanks because I don't do temp control so I need to see when the liquid runs low.

Kayfuns have changed the way I vape! [emoji106]

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Hi Ping! Yes you can change both the air flow and juice flow with liquid in the tank on the v5. The v5 and mini v3 are all I use on my 3 Radius' a (Radii?) any more. And yes, I use the glass tanks because I don't do temp control so I need to see when the liquid runs low.

Kayfuns have changed the way I vape! [emoji106]

I've been a kayfun fan for a couple of years now. I had to order a center pin for one of my V3's as it broke from a fall, but so far both of them have worked flawlessly. I have a V5 in my cart from Origin vape so I may make the purchase tomorrow.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Hi, welcome aboard. And thank you!

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
I've been a kayfun fan for a couple of years now. I had to order a center pin for one of my V3's as it broke from a fall, but so far both of them have worked flawlessly. I have a V5 in my cart from Origin vape so I may make the purchase tomorrow.

I was tempted to go the Kayfun route when many in the Provape threads got the KFL+ and the many accessories that went with it, and the only think that stopped me was the poly tanks. I vape mostly fruit flavors and I'm not sure what type of leeching would occur with some of those flavors, so I don't take the chance (just for my own piece of mind). When the K5 came out, it reminded me of what I like about Provape products regarding quality, ease of use, and essential features, so it was a no brainer.

I think you'll like the new options that the K5 (and mini v3) provide and I look forward to your review if / when you get one.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Well today I received the center pin for my V3 and it's working fine again. Since I have two V3's I'll hold off on the V5 for awhile. I've been doing well with not spending money on vape supplies. Two provari's and two SvoeMesto's is all I need.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Well today I received the center pin for my V3 and it's working fine again. Since I have two V3's I'll hold off on the V5 for awhile. I've been doing well with not spending money on vape supplies. Two provari's and two SvoeMesto's is all I need.
Ba HumBug...

Trust Me, The 6ml capacity of the Kayfun V5 is unmatched!!!

LOLz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread