Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Feel like I just been to a polka dance...beautiful country! I wouldn't know, but when it's super cold outside and you vape, does it look like major clouds?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I'm guessing that is a function of the humidity. The drier the air the quicker the vapor dissipates. Canadian air is dry so I'm guessing it doesn't hang around long.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Feel like I just been to a polka dance...beautiful country! I wouldn't know, but when it's super cold outside and you vape, does it look like major clouds?
I'm guessing that is a function of the humidity. The drier the air the quicker the vapor dissipates. Canadian air is dry so I'm guessing it doesn't hang around long.
I have vaped in UAE, India, Nepal, UK, Norway, Netherlands and off course in Canada ~ I can't notice any difference in the vapor thrown out in either of these places. Neither in the vape experience and satisfaction.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I have vaped in UAE, India, Nepal, UK, Norway, Netherlands and off course in Canada ~ I can't notice any difference in the vapor thrown out in either of these places. Neither in the vape experience and satisfaction.
I know when it get cold here you can see your breath, sort of like vapor, I just thought that in really cold places it's more intense compared to here.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Last night my reseller finally replied:

May 24, 3:26 AM

Hi Stan,
We have not received the insulators from Svoemesto as of yet - as soon as we do I will get one for you right away! We should be getting a shipment within the next 2 weeks.

Kind Regards,
Shai Bekman
DashVapes Inc.

xstitch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
Maine
Cool pic from the other day!! Got a good vape break while I waited for it to shut off, lol!
Image1464131379.118538.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Last night my reseller finally replied:

May 24, 3:26 AM

Hi Stan,
We have not received the insulators from Svoemesto as of yet - as soon as we do I will get one for you right away! We should be getting a shipment within the next 2 weeks.

Kind Regards,
Shai Bekman
DashVapes Inc.
I received mine today from origen vapes

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Do you mind telling us the best way to change out the insulator? Mine should be arriving today or tomorrow from HHV. Thanks.
Unfortunately they do not supply you with the tools, I used a 3/16 socket wrench but I'm sure it's really a metric size which would be 5mm, so hopefully you have one of those. If not you probably can use either an adjustable wrench or pliers but it will be a pain. The issue with those is the nut is very shallow and will be hard to grip, even with the socket, you must keep pressure against it. If you go to the first page on this thread, I have a video on the km3 and in it, I show how to remove the center airflow / positive pole to some regard. Ok, so first you need to take it off a mod and separate the base (take off top tank section ), then remove coil (keep coil screws on device), then remove the base, bottom plate 510 screw(regular screw driver). Now you will see a nut (this nut surrounds the airflow adjustment screw) ,don't mess with the airflow screw, just unscrew the nut 3/16 or 5mm (haven't tried the 5mm size myself but should be correct). As you loosen this nut , you will see the positive block (pb) start to turn and probably rise away from deck. This nut that your loosening probably won't back out as you loosen it, it's just going to spin. Once the pb is free from the threads of the airflow tip , remove the pb and set aside, now you need to remove the airflow / positive pole by pressing down on the top threaded part ( the part that was screwed into the pb. Once you press it down it will come out the bottom. There is another round insulator under the deck (inside the chamber underneath ) this might fall out with and when you remove the main airflow tube, but don't worry, it seats back easily and if you loose it, there is an extra in the kit. Now you need to remove the main deck insulator that is/ was under the pb. Simply place a small regular screw driver under this white, rectangular insulator (with a hole in the middle ) and pry it up and out, and replace it with the new insulator. Insert back the main airflow tube , but don't insert it completely up until you place back the pb. If you insert the main tube all the way up, you cannot screw down the pb onto it, you must first place the pb onto deck first , then screw the main airflow tube into it. This part can be tricky , with one finger you must hold down the positive block and with the other hand you must screw in the main tube into it. Don't force it because it can be easily cross threaded, take your time and once the threads have been caught, it becomes easy. Now you must guide and keep the pb centered as you SNUG it all up (don't over tighten, just snug). Now just put everything back together, your good to go. I found the esiest tool to use is this

12984ac0f4c3d79a1654e3b9301a9233.jpg

Last edited:

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I'm assuming you emailed them, did they charge you for it? Looks like they are selling them for $7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I emailed them.... I gave them the link to SvoeMesto s sight where they mention the issues. Honestly I cannot tell for sure if SvoeMesto is giving these insulators to the dealers to give them to us for free, but that's how I read it. Also adam from hhv, an authorized dealer, said SvoeMesto charged then a penny per kit and Adam is then charging a penny to those who bought the first run from him. Anyways i spoke to origen about all this and they just sent me one for free, not even charging me for shipping. They said SvoeMesto never mentioned anything to them and that they were going to get to the bottom of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread