Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
I just changed a KM3 insulator for someone else LB. It's not hard. Mine is coming tomorrow too and I will post a few pictures for you.
:)

Should've asked: Does Dragon's Fire need to steep? I usually steep... I'm happy to go to the reviews and Big threads to look, but thought I'd ask.

Reactions: AstroTurf

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
:)

Should've asked: Does Dragon's Fire need to steep? I usually steep... I'm happy to go to the reviews and Big threads to look, but thought I'd ask.
The large majority of HHV NET enthusiasts like to put some age on their NETs (including DF). It ranges between a week and two months. I find it pretty good starting at two weeks and it continues to improve even beyond that. Shake often. Remember to take off the cap and dripper for a day. HHV uses alcohol in their NET extractions and a trace of it will remain in your custom blend. So give it a day to air out then re-cap..

I suspect HHV NETs are no different than the NETs you enjoy from other vendors. Some aging does help for most people.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
The large majority of HHV NET enthusiasts like to put some age on their NETs (including DF). It ranges between a week and two months. I find it pretty good starting at two weeks and it continues to improve even beyond that. Shake often. Remember to take off the cap and dripper for a day. HHV uses alcohol in their NET extractions and a trace of it will remain in your custom blend. So give it a day to air out then re-cap..

I suspect HHV NETs are no different than the NETs you enjoy from other vendors. Some aging does help for most people.
Thanks. I'll steep, per your instructions. I've never had a NET, before, so I've never enjoyed one!

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX

Based on your recommendation, I bought a bottle of Dragon's Fire about two weeks ago, along with Heavenly Tobacco, Vanilla Dream and Nada. I'm letting all of them steep for a month. But I went ahead and tried the Nada. I never tried a flavorless juice before. I rather like it, so I ordered a 100ml bottle. I didn't see a need to steep, but I did leave the cap over night. Of the other's I'll give Dragon's Fire a shot this weekend. According to the bottle it will be a month on the 7th. Close enough.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
I'm not looking to take business away from HHV or any particular good vendor like HHV; I'm sure their flavors are great...

But, if you are just looking for Nada, most of the vendors that sell nic base would be about 85% cheaper for unflavored juice premixed in your choice of strength and pg/vg ratio. Like as in 6 or 7 cents per ml vs. 44 cents per ml.

Juice vendors like HHV are great for their unique flavor blends, not for unflavored.

(I've been vaping unflavored as my ADV for well over a year. It's my favorite flavor.)

Last edited:

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
I'm not looking to take business away from HHV or any particular good vendor like HHV; I'm sure their flavors are great...

But, if you are just looking for Nada, most of the vendors that sell nic base would be about 85% cheaper for unflavored juice premixed in your choice of strength and pg/vg ratio. Like as in 6 or 7 cents per ml vs. 44 cents per ml.

Juice vendors like HHV are great for their unique flavor blends, not for unflavored.

(I've been vaping unflavored as my ADV for well over a year. It's my favorite flavor.)

And I will probably do that at some point. I'm just curious how long I can stay with unflavored. This sounds crazy, but I wonder if there's a taste difference between various version of unflavored? With HHV I get a sort of pepper/cinnamon taste.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
... I wonder if there's a taste difference between various version of unflavored?
There sure is. Different nics have different tastes. And VG has a taste of its own. Different pg/vg ratios taste different.

Many nics are kinda peppery. I'm partial to Vapers Tek Chem Novatic nicotine which I find to be the most tasteless of the ones I've tried. I liked Nude Nic, too. But some of the more peppery nics work well in flavored juices. It's part of the flavor of the final product.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Littlebird Robin, do you have a 5mm socket/nutdriver? This is the correct tool for changing your KM3 insulator. If not, you're gonna have to find another tool that works. I know there are no English sizes that work (unless you have sockets that are in the 64ths which few people do).

L-TR41N

Feb 24, 2016
California
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Forum Rules

xstitch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
Maine
  • Deleted by retired1

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Littlebird Robin, do you have a 5mm socket/nutdriver? This is the correct tool for changing your KM3 insulator. If not, you're gonna have to find another tool that works. I know there are no English sizes that work (unless you have sockets that are in the 64ths which few people do).
Not only do I not have one, I don't know what one is. :lol: Do I just go to the hardware store and ask for a 5mm socket/nutdriver? Maybe our general contractor has one...

L-TR41N

Feb 24, 2016
California
  • Deleted by retired1

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Don't have much if a choice otherwise sir lol. Looking up how to become a Verified Member in order to see and use classifieds. I had no idea that it would require a specific process.
Yeah, they want to make sure people are legit buyers and sellers first before they let them in.

L-TR41N

Feb 24, 2016
California
Yeah, they want to make sure people are legit buyers and sellers first before they let them in.

I just read some of the post regarding past fraudulent events. That's a shame.... For those reasons I absolutely understand. I've spent well over $10,000 on vape products in the years I've been vaping. I would hate it if I was scammed as well. Apologies again to anyone who I may have inconvenienced. Thank you for a quick learning experience lol

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Sorry, I'll behave [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

g1428713816668961687.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread