Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Mini V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictorC

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
My first trip to Cuba since I quit smoking. Considering that I was into cigars all my adult life, this visit was really tough. Store manager and I had funny tasting session, he smoked - I sniffed, I vaped - he sniffed. And I have to admit that nothing comes even close to the aroma of a real Cuban tobacco.

P6280083.jpg

P6280081.jpg

Temptation was really strong, but I managed to stay away (sniffing doesn't count) :)

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I guess I'm just not an rda guy. Been wanting a hi end dna squonker even before there was a such thing. Finally technology made it possible and after a couple months of trying, I bought an sva squonker. It is an incredible mod but you need an rda to go with it. Anyways i been buying and selling hi end bottom fed rda's for the past month and I just couldn't feel it. I don't know why people say rda's produce a better flavor then hi end rta's, but I think it's bull. I have just tried 8 very good rda's and imo, none were as good as my km3 and erlkonigin. Besides flavor, they just didn't have a certain intensity I get from my rta's, I can't explain it, but the vape from my rta's is just more fulfilling then an rda. Anyways i sold it all (actually made a few bucks) and realize I'm just not an rda guy. Hello everyone, glad to be back!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I guess I'm just not an rda guy. Been wanting a hi end dna squonker even before there was a such thing. Finally technology made it possible and after a couple months of trying, I bought an sva squonker. It is an incredible mod but you need an rda to go with it. Anyways i been buying and selling hi end bottom fed rda's for the past month and I just couldn't feel it. I don't know why people say rda's produce a better flavor then hi end rta's, but I think it's bull. I have just tried 8 very good rda's and imo, none were as good as my km3 and erlkonigin. Besides flavor, they just didn't have a certain intensity I get from my rta's, I can't explain it, but the vape from my rta's is just more fulfilling then an rda. Anyways i sold it all (actually made a few bucks) and realize I'm just not an rda guy. Hello everyone, glad to be back!

I always thought RDAs produced the best flavor. With the release of the KM3 and K5 I can't say that anymore. These new Kayfuns are dripper quality now.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I always thought RDAs produced the best flavor. With the release of the KM3 and K5 I can't say that anymore. These new Kayfuns are dripper quality now.
I have to agree, but there is something else I find missing in an rda vape. It just doesn't have that TH that I get from my rta's, actually I'm not sure what it is, it's just missing something. All I know is if I take a few vapes from my rtas, I'm satisfied for a while, but with an rda, I can keep vaping it before I'm satisfied. I know it's weird, but that's what I have found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread