Not open for further replies.

lilco

Verified Member
Apr 10, 2016
England
www.newroomstyle.co.uk
Send it in for repair...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

took it to a local electronic shop and he damaged the LED screen also anyway Ive Just ordered a P3 instead.

do i run the kayfun mini v3 same way as i have been with the provari mini or do i change the way i wrap my coil

Reactions: AstroTurf

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
took it to a local electronic shop and he damaged the LED screen also anyway Ive Just ordered a P3 instead.

do i run the kayfun mini v3 same way as i have been with the provari mini or do i change the way i wrap my coil
Same, and Congrats!!!

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand

The same. Congrats, wish I could afford a new P3.

lilco

Verified Member
Apr 10, 2016
England
www.newroomstyle.co.uk
The same. Congrats, wish I could afford a new P3.

Just seen a prover p3 advertised for £50 so bought that also (at that price I'm crazy not too) anyway i was thinking either i buy a second kayfun mini v3 or shall i go for the kayfun 5 will this fit the p3?

Last edited:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Just seen a prover p3 advertised for £50 so bought that also (at that price I'm crazy not too) anyway i was thinking either i buy a second kayfun mini v3 or shall i go for the kayfun 5 will this fit the p3?
I'm going through the same decision making process - another KF3M or KF5. Although I really like the KF3M, I'm thinking, if the KF5 has improvements over the KF3 I'll probably go with that and the larger capacity of the KF5. :D

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
The larger capacity of the K5 IMO is the only advantage over the KM3. Some will say the exterior airflow but I never minded the internal airflow adjustment. I set it once and I'm good forever. But I like the smaller profile of the KM3 and don't mind refilling more often. This is why I use my KM3 9 times out of 10 over my K5. It's really a lifestyle decision. Some prefer the larger capacity for good reason. As far as flavor and ease of use the two are essentially the same.

Jstcriusen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
I just bought the K5 and the mini.
If your happy with the Mini stick with it and get the steel tank section for more capiacity.

I've tried a multitude of setups.
I Cant get the same vape from the KF5 as the Mini even with the MTL kit.

Its not bad..........Not the same though.
OP I know :)

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
I'm going through the same decision making process - another KF3M or KF5. Although I really like the KF3M, I'm thinking, if the KF5 has improvements over the KF3 I'll probably go with that and the larger capacity of the KF5. :D

Ummm, get both? :thumb:

My (first ever) RTA was the KF5, and I was so impressed that I bought a KFM3 a couple of weeks later. They both produce excellent flavor, but I have noticed certain notes in come though just a tiny bit more in one over the other. Some flavors just "pop" a bit more in the KF5 and others a bit more in the mini, at least that's true for my fruit flavors, which is all I vape.

So, when faced with the decision to add more tanks to my new collection of RTAs, the decision was easy. I just bought one more of each last week.

d.g.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2014
Houston, TX
Hi everyone,

After using v3 for months, I just realized I might be vaping the orings on the build deck as well lol.

When I change my wicks, I always clean the deck with paper towel. When I clean the orings, there is a black stain on the towel every single time for the last 2 months. It is not particles but just gives color. When it is dry, it doesn't give any color. Ehat do you think the problem is? I hope I didn't vape chemicals all this time.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Hi everyone,

After using v3 for months, I just realized I might be vaping the orings on the build deck as well lol.

When I change my wicks, I always clean the deck with paper towel. When I clean the orings, there is a black stain on the towel every single time for the last 2 months. It is not particles but just gives color. When it is dry, it doesn't give any color. Ehat do you think the problem is? I hope I didn't vape chemicals all this time.

Did it enhance your vape experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chakris

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Hi everyone,

I've never heard of anything like this before either. Wonder if it's the juice or faulty o-rings?
Do the o-rings get noticeably smaller after you clean them? If so, I would definitely change my o-rings. If not, then it may be a flook that the juice seems to get darker around the o-rings. Is it the same with different juices, or just one particular juice?

Last edited:
Reactions: AstroTurf

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I tried Origin Vapes, HHV, and Vaping Art for V3 replacement glass tanks. Any other 'state side' vendors for original replacements?
I just checked jjvapes.com, they're out of stock too, but it will give you another vendor stateside to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread