Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Thank you my good sir, and that makes me think you too relate it the way I do. Times have changed, today 'dude' is just a common word, but not so during our times. Till date I have never addressed anyone as dude.
I think calling someone "Dude" is a compliment. At least it would be to me. It suggests that person has a level of comfort with you...which is always nice. It kinda also says I'm sorta an ordinary man. Something I always felt good about being. I'm secure. My ego is in check. I'm no better or no worse than anyone else. I fit in. I'm a dude. Good place to be. Yes? :)

xstitch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
Maine
Thank you my good sir, and that makes me think you too relate it the way I do. Times have changed, today 'dude' is just a common word, but not so during our times. Till date I have never addressed anyone as dude.

I meant no disrespect! I was very thankful for the reply!

What Bronze said, perfectly stated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I am certain Q took it as such. Q has an ability to understand things. He's also military so he was trained in "Sir" and "Ma'am". That's SOP for the natives in the south where I live. I use "Sir" and "Ma'am" to people I have never met before. Guess my mom taught me that. And I grew up in Chicago.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I meant no disrespect! I was very thankful for the reply!

What Bronze said, perfectly stated!
Oh absolutely not Ms. xstich, I didn't take it in any other way. I was just opining about a difference in oration between the generations.

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
I'm 55 and like the word dude! Lolol!

I grew up near the shore in NJ, and "dude" was a required part of the vernacular there. Although, we added a few more "u"s to the word like: Duuuuuuuuuuude! :D

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
I'm not even American , but I like the word "dude". Then again, one of my favourite movies is The Big Lebowski.

cd5806b1d6978c32501f5dd2a631b033.jpg

R

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
svoemesto should hire my wife in their QC department. She'll find the weak point in anything. Never knew anyone who breaks more stuff than her. She could sink an aircraft carrier while christening it. She busted the center pin on a KM3. Be careful with these pins. Do not overtighten them. The threaded end is made of very thin-walled material. Origin Vapes had replacement pins for $9. I got the last one. Hopefully they restock them cuz I have a feeling I'll need another one before long.

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
svoemesto should hire my wife in their QC department. She'll find the weak point in anything. Never knew anyone who breaks more stuff than her. She could sink an aircraft carrier while christening it. She busted the center pin on a KM3. Be careful with these pins. Do not overtighten them. The threaded end is made of very thin-walled material. Origin Vapes had replacement pins for $9. I got the last one. Hopefully they restock them cuz I have a feeling I'll need another one before long.

Thank you for the tip. I'll ask my local store to get me a spare just in case.

I know it's off topic but knowing that you also use K5 I would recommend getting a spare air control ring. I damaged mine and still not sure how I did it. I repaired it but does not look great even though it's working fine

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Reactions: AstroTurf

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Thank you for the tip. I'll ask my local store to get me a spare just in case.

I know it's off topic but knowing that you also use K5 I would recommend getting a spare air control ring. I damaged mine and still not sure how I did it. I repaired it but does not look great even though it's working fine

What got damaged?

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
The air control ring. Don't know how I hit it but it bent a little so it was not letting the tank to turn in order to open or close the liquid control

2d01deff5691448d6c4cf8dca95be2ac.jpg

In the photo you can see the damaged area. It happened a month or so ago and thanks god it works after I repaired it but as you can see does not look nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread