Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Spain. I haven't found any online store in Europe with better shipping options but I'll continue searching. I might also be able to sort it out by fiddling with th build/coil height etc so I'll probably hold off for now.
You have my sympathy.

I just took a look at Creme De Vape, and they no longer carry the screw.

It is the same plastic screw used in the kayfun V4.

Good Luck with your search.

Jim

PS A very tight draw on a V3 may cause more juice to be pulled in, versus the amount vaporized.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hey guys. For those of you fearing a vape apocalypse you might want to consider purchasing the key replacement parts for your KM3's. IMO, that would include the glass and the center pin. Some might add the insulator kit as well. Your authentic KM3 came with spare o-rings and screws so you should be OK there. The remaining parts on your KM3 are pretty durable and likely will never need replacing unless you run it over with a car. We all know how vulnerable that glass is so backups are a must. Also, do not underestimate the need for a backup center pin. Due to its uniqueness and limited availability this is perhaps the most important part to have in your backup stock. I've learned from suppliers and reviews that clone and authentic center pins are not interchangeable. Your authentic KM3 will have to have an authentic center pin. These pins are very fragile and if you ever have to tighten it or fiddle with it you are at high risk of snapping it. Here is your source for that center pin: Svoe Mesto Kayfun Mini V3 Replacement Center Pin - Origin Vape You can get the glass and insulators at the same place.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Let me add a little clarification about that center pin. See the picture below. The threaded stem section on the top is hollow (this is where your air flows through and screws into the posi block that sits underneath your coil). This threaded section is thin walled. And very thin walled. If it were a solid pin at the top it would be quite durable. But because it is hollow it is very fragile. Over tightening the 5mm nut on the bottom could easily break this threaded section. And yes, even a nasty fall could break it. Yours could currently be under a lot of pressure so that a four foot fall could be all the vibration it needs to snap. I'm not saying this is likely or trying to spark your fears. What I am saying is there is a level of vulnerability with this center pin (my wife broke one and I'm not sure how she did it). And given these replacement center pins are not easy to find it is a part worthy of adding to your spare parts if having spare parts for your KM3 is important to you.

Origin-Vape-Svoe-Mesto-Kayfun-V3-Center-Post-Spare-01.jpg

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Will you be getting anymore mini v3's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've checked in and have their answer. If there's enough interest here in purchasing the Mini V3, they'd contact Svoemesto and see if they can place an order. I do know there were times when ordering wasn't possible - but maybe SV has more stock available now.

If any of you are seriously interested, please let me know here or via PM if you prefer that. Thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread