Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadiusNick

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2017
I'm interested in knowing how is the draw compared to a kfl+ and if i can get the same restricted airflow.
and i wonder what this tank can bring more compared to other mtl RTAs,
not that there is a big choice and variety in those, since most of the companies are making their tanks airier with each new release,but compared to the Berserker for example.

Last edited:

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
FYI Y’all... Size Comparo

5a5b7e4a954ee56bfc5ff50eed8176fa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MKBarca

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2014
Northern Ireland
First impressions:

The flavour is without question, a lot more intense than the Kayfun 5. Hits like a freight train.

Dead simple to set up (only took 4/5 mins after a quick rinse.

The deck is tiny. Much smaller than I was expecting. But not difficult to work with.

The airflow is tight. Just the way I like it. Even on the 6th and largest setting, a very smooth MTL draw.

Overall, absolutely thrilled to bits with it. A small, elegant Kayfun with glass or all steel. Looks good on just about every device I own. Very pocket friendly too.

So much smaller than the K5.

Domejunky

Feb 28, 2017
First impressions:

The flavour is without question, a lot more intense than the Kayfun 5. Hits like a freight train.

Dead simple to set up (only took 4/5 mins after a quick rinse.

The deck is tiny. Much smaller than I was expecting. But not difficult to work with.

The airflow is tight. Just the way I like it. Even on the 6th and largest setting, a very smooth MTL draw.

Overall, absolutely thrilled to bits with it. A small, elegant Kayfun with glass or all steel. Looks good on just about every device I own. Very pocket friendly too.

So much smaller than the K5.
Do you have the MTL kit in your KF5?

Sent from my Aquaris X5 using Tapatalk

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Hey guys! Been busy the last few weeks, so haven't been on the forums of late, so today I came in and heard about the prime! Well being a kayfun fanatic, I just places an order. ...have had and vaped every kayfun and my fav has been the km3, I was late to the party on the 5 and although it's a great tank, I much prefer the km3 as I think the flavor is more intense. ...I just prefer smaller chambered tanks for TH and flavor and short 2ml tanks are my favs...while I love the km3, I always wanted this tank in a 22mm profile, so I'm excited

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

access0denied

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2015

How much tighter is the draw between the Prime and the Kayfun 5 w/MTL kit? From what I'm seeing I'm afraid that the draw might be too tight for my liking.

Is the 510 connector long on the Prime compared to the 5? I also thought the Kayfun 5 needed to be a tag bit longer.

Debating on pulling the trigger on this, but i'm not 100% sold on it yet. Not a cheap little bugger by any means.

MKBarca

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2014
Northern Ireland
How much tighter is the draw between the Prime and the Kayfun 5 w/MTL kit? From what I'm seeing I'm afraid that the draw might be too tight for my liking.

Is the 510 connector long on the Prime compared to the 5? I also thought the Kayfun 5 needed to be a tag bit longer.

Debating on pulling the trigger on this, but i'm not 100% sold on it yet. Not a cheap little bugger by any means.
I haven't compared it with the K5 yet, but compared with the Kayfun Lite Plus, the first and second settings are tighter. All 6 settings I find to be a very comfortable MTL draw.

My 12mg juice on the first 2 settings nearly knocked me off my feet the vape was so intense.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
If you want more air than the V3, the Prime will not provide that.

If you want a slow flavorful draw, then Prime is the ticket.

Have you owned a Kayfun Lite yet?
Have a few km3's and have the AF screw about half way, would you say that's comparable to the most open setting on the prime?

Reactions: AstroTurf

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
I haven't compared it with the K5 yet, but compared with the Kayfun Lite Plus, the first and second settings are tighter. All 6 settings I find to be a very comfortable MTL draw.

My 12mg juice on the first 2 settings nearly knocked me off my feet the vape was so intense.

How about the Prime wide open? Would say it's airier than the KFL+?

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl

Ok just received and set up the prime and have compared draws...on the k5 I switch between using the reducer at its most open and no reducer at its smallest. With the reducer on and on its 3rd dot it feels the same as the prime open

Last edited:

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Well only been vaping the prime for an hour, and it is quit awesome. To date the km3 has been my fav kayfun, but the prime might just be a bit better. It's definitely a bit tighter then what my km3 af settings are, but I'm still digging it. Build quality and smoothness of the parts is the best I have seen in any kayfun, and I have had them all. Flavor is extraordinary and by far it's the best looking kayfun ever in the standard 2ml offering (although it seems to hold more, but haven measured it exactly ) got a 2.5 ID kanthal 26g coil with rayon and vaping some 24mg dragons fire at 23 watts.....

Reactions: gnees

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Have to take back a something I said in a previous post comparing the k5 air to the prime. I had a smaller bore dt on the k5 , so the comparison was wrong. To me if you vape the k5 with reducer on its 2 or 3 dot setting, that seems equal to the prime fully open.

Reactions: gnees
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread