Status
Not open for further replies.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
Mine is sitting on a charger right now, just came in the mail. I made a booboo in my haste to order one and ordered a manual instead of an auto. If I like the manual I'll definitely get an auto.

Watching it charge on an ammeter I can see why the charge light blinks while charging. It stays red while charging, then stops charging for a second to check the battery voltage, then turns back to charge mode, if needed, or shuts itself off. Interesting methodology.

CityLights

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Spinner vape mail is here!
900mAh - Copper Auto
1300mAh - Purple Auto

It's so nice not having to mash a button to vape VV.
I'm noticing how more relaxed my hand is vaping off the Autos.
Not having to grip the battery at the top for a button, I like the extra reach with the Auto

Sorry Smokeless Image, but I'm renaming these "My Magic Wand"

manonthemoon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
NY
wow...this battery is so long compared to my 650mAh auto ego but it looks great...performance seems similar with the Kanger MT3 on both. I ordered the 808 T3 with my batt but I also had a 510 MT3 I was using. the heads are interchangeable which is good news for me. It means I can simply swap out the MT3 tanks by leaving the heads attached to battery.

I'm used to having an LED on auto batts but this batt has no type of indicator...how do i know when the battery runs out or if I'm just getting a dry hit?
*nevermind. Just noticed the tiny LED light on side of the battery. :)

I'll try the auto spinner with vivi mini 2moro to see if variable feature makes a difference. So far I do not notice a huge difference between the different variable settings so I just leave it at the highest setting. turn up!

also ordered some peach lemonade nicquid from Smokeless Image and it is beyond awesome! I hope to be able to recreate eLiquids this good when I get into DIY. I already made an order with ecigexpress for some PG, VG, 50/50 base, flavorings etc to get started. Anyone have good eLiquid recipes for beginners? also think I read somewhere MT3 works better with VG based eLiquids? can someone please enlighten me?

eqatu4a2.jpg

Comparison pic: from L to R: Auto Spinner + T3, Auto eGo + MT3, 510 cigalike + Volcano Tankomizer, Manual eGo + Vivi

Last edited:

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
no it is not recommended as the charges have different voltage outputs.
Maybe this has been covered but I missed it. I just got a spinner with charger but I also have an older X2. I know the spinner is only to be charged on the spinner charger, but can the X2 also be safely charged on the new spinner charger?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread