Not open for further replies.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
as they are only manual....the manual button lights up when pressed :p
ya know.. I didn't even know I wanted a VV battery (which I just mis typed as Vatery) but but.. if it makes the T3 vapor warm.. I'm in! ooooooo and since it's not a passthru.. does it have a snazzy LED on the end for when in use? I'm old but I still like lights and sparkly things.

Basilor

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Wow, I was just doing my battery recharging rotation. I have certain juices I put on the freshest battery, and some I put on the one that has gone the longest from the last charge. I was thinking that it would be cool to have a vv device, then thought, no, not even going there. I don't want to deal with another vendor and non matching equipment.

Then I came in here to briefly check what's going on, and read this. Sheesh.

Hehe, guess I will be ordering a new toy also.

Mark

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
Wow, I was just doing my battery recharging rotation. I have certain juices I put on the freshest battery, and some I put on the one that has gone the longest from the last charge. I was thinking that it would be cool to have a vv device, then thought, no, not even going there. I don't want to deal with another vendor and non matching equipment.

Then I came in here to briefly check what's going on, and read this. Sheesh.

Hehe, guess I will be ordering a new toy also.

Mark
ditto mark....to all you said....ive been close a couple of times...looking else where....glad we waited:thumbs:

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
Bummer. Announcement came one day after I ordered another X2 and about a week after ordering a 510 VW setup. Oh well, that's what happens when riding the early waves of innovation in any industry.

I expect to order one, but I think I'll wait until my "$xxx saved, xxxx analogs avoided" gets a lot higher. Maybe Volt will have a VW system by then :)

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
yes there will be red just forgot to add it in my post
Now... stalking SI website begins.... I really hope there will be a BIG announcement on the front page so we don't have to hunt around for it.

Imagine... No beautiful red in the lineup? :?: Not even coming in March? Hope that color was just overlooked. :unsure:

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
As Peter Griffin would say.... FREAKIN SWEET! I was just about to start a thread asking if anyone knew a good vv batt that works with SI products without an adapter. Looks like you answered before I asked! I've discovered that CE3s and X2 Clearos work best for me. However my X2 batt is too "hot" for the CE3s and burns some of my juices, but isn't "hot" enough for my Clearos and I don't get as much vapor... I already have my credit card in hand lol...
They should call it the Goldilocks because you can dial it in so it's just right. :D

If this is anything like the Vision Spinner, then I'm sure it'll be a winner.
I've been using the 510 version of Vision's spinner for a couple of months now and absolutly love it!
It'll be great to now be able to order the 808 version from SI so that I can use all my 808 stuff without adaptors!

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
I just realized looking at my signature banner that tomorrow I will be analong free for 4 months!!!

The new SI spinner being released this week will be a great reward for my 4 month anniversary gift to myself!!!!!!!

YIPEE!!!!! Can't wait!!!! :toast:
ok im in.i read what you wrote in chit chat....I feel better about it now...great pressy joann.....early congrates to you

SteveI

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2012
NJ
As Peter Griffin would say.... FREAKIN SWEET! I was just about to start a thread asking if anyone knew a good vv batt that works with SI products without an adapter. Looks like you answered before I asked! I've discovered that CE3s and X2 Clearos work best for me. However my X2 batt is too "hot" for the CE3s and burns some of my juices, but isn't "hot" enough for my Clearos and I don't get as much vapor... I already have my credit card in hand lol...

ditto... i assumed vv was coming, and having been waiting anxiously. :D

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
there are a few thousand coming... just depends on how popular they are...they will be restocked with the rest of the colors added after chinese new year in march.

Imagine,

Will there be a large enough shipment to go around, or will be there be a couple of releases?

I have a couple of these in my cart at another vendor. Guess I'll hold off for SI's.

Now..........stop teasin' and take my money. :D

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio
Thanks Imagine !!! Thanks SI !!! This is great news.

My granddaughter talked me into getting a Twist and vaping dessert flavors at lower voltages. They really do taste better (to me). So I've been using it with my SI cartos for those flavors and my Volts and X2s for the rest. It will be so much better to have a VV with 808 threads. If it's as good as I expect it to be, I'm sure I'll end up with more than one. :facepalm: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread