Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
they will look something like this:
ego-usb-charger__12833_zoom.jpg
sweet imagine.....will the charger look like a usb...that screws on top of batt...then goes into wall adapter...:confused:

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
When folks say that "dessert flavors" are better at lower voltage, I just realized that I think "fruit flavors". What is meant by dessert flavors? Just sweet? Or blended sweet? Someone help?!

Dessert flavors like Sinnabun... chocolate... strawnanna smoothie... yummm! Oh! and Butterscotch... double yummmmmm!!!

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
cause im a virgin variable voltage voltie.....come on spinner:p is there #s on dial....you can see ....is there like a click action when you hit the voltage you want...that locks in...or does it spin...so what im meaning can the dial be easy to knock around....hope im explaining myself right....its always hard for me:facepalm:

Dac311

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Baton Rouge, LA
If its like the other spinners it will have a knurled knob at the end to adjust the voltage. It won't click and will probably have markings for 3.3,3.8,4.3 and 4.8. This should let you get "in the ball park" of what you want and let you adjust according to taste. The knob doesn't lock or click into place, but it is pretty firm and doesn't get changed from its setting very easily.

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
If its like the other spinners it will have a knurled knob at the end to adjust the voltage. It won't click and will probably have markings for 3.3,3.8,4.3 and 4.8. This should let you get "in the ball park" of what you want and let you adjust according to taste. The knob doesn't lock or click into place, but it is pretty firm and doesn't get changed from its setting very easily.
cheers dac311...I think I got the idea...yes I was worried about the dial...glad it stays firm...see what imagine says....

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
yep pretty much

CGlassford

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
The Woodlands, TX
I'm so excited I can't stand it!! On one hand, I hope they come out for sale by tomorrow so I can just punch in my card number on Thursday and have it on the way.

On the other, I don't want them to come out too early so they are sold out by the time my budget re-ups on Thursday.

That's it. I can't read this thread anymore. I feel like a kid that needs to pee.

I'll just keep stalking the SI site. lol

When? When? WHEN ARE THEY GONNA GET HERE???????

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.
:rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::hubba::hubba::hubba::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumbs::thumbs::banana::banana:i was planning on buying 2 vision spinners from gotvapes,,but now i will buy them from SI if they have a charger port available the day of order.

i want the 650's,,my favorite size...i have a couple of ego twists 1000's and do not like the size of them,,,to long for my tee shirt pocket,but good for at home use.

i guess i am coming back home to SI for a while,since they heard us screaming in the dark for a variable voltage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread