AUTO & MANUAL SPINNERS in STOCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't tease me. Stop teasing me. I just ordered 2 extra X2 batts and now you're going to make me come back and order some of these, aren't you?

Aren't you, you tease?

OK, I can work with that. Great products, great prices, fantastically fast shipping, and the one time somebody I knew needed service you were all over it like white on rice.

Now stop teasing and get the shipment unpacked and up on the site. TAKE MY MONEY, DARN YOU!

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.
Wow, I was just doing my battery recharging rotation. I have certain juices I put on the freshest battery, and some I put on the one that has gone the longest from the last charge. I was thinking that it would be cool to have a vv device, then thought, no, not even going there. I don't want to deal with another vendor and non matching equipment.

Then I came in here to briefly check what's going on, and read this. Sheesh.

Hehe, guess I will be ordering a new toy also.

Mark

Mark

you must be a glutton for punishment,,,rotating them like that,,,,,,LOL

Basilor

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Mark

you must be a glutton for punishment,,,rotating them like that,,,,,,LOL

Not really, lol.

Nothing compared to smoking routines, emptying ashtrays, wiping ashes off the keyboard etc. And ya know, I hated opening a new pack of smokes, packing it, taking off the plastic, removing the foil.

I'm sure everyone has a system. Here is mine currently.

I have a 650mah I just got in blue, because SI has been out of 900mah manuals since Oct or so. This is my "spare" battery for when the others are charging. Also, I always leave one battery at home "just in case". I usually take the other 3 with me, but if something dire happened I have a back up. Don't even want to contemplate what I would do if I lost them all and had to wait for vapemail.

I have 3 main flavors I like, Cinnamon Red Hots, RY4 blend and Strawberries & Cream. I would rather not keep changing tanks (T3's) so I have one on each. I made the "mistake" of ordering 2 black 900mah originally. Then again, it was black, white or silver then. So, to distinguish which black one just got charged, I put the silver cap on the bottom. (Started this when I lost one of them.) So whichever black has the silver cap was the last charged of them.

I like the Cinnamon on the freshest battery, the RY4 on the "middle", and the strawberry on the weakest (as in longest since charging). I do have other flavors that I intermix occasionally. So when I take a battery off the charger, I put the Cinnamon on it, and screw on the silver cap. While one is charging, I use the "spare" so don't notice the lack of a battery.

Because of various stories here, I NEVER plug my X2's into my computer. Always use a wall charger. I now use a cast iron pot (about 4" diameter) to put the battery in while charging, and cover with a lid (slightly off center so I can see the light). I am guilty of sometimes charging at night when I go to bed.

When I go to work, I keep 2 in the vehicle and take one inside with me for stealth purposes, leaving the 4th at home.

So not much work. I do have Bluhoney and Buttery nipple on 2 other T3's that I intermix occasionally. Along with other flavors that are still in CE2's but rarely use those. Might use them more when I get more T3's.

In a nutshell, it seems to me a simple system. I just grab whatever battery has the flavor type I want.

I wonder how other people do it.

Mark

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.
i have 4 T3s ,,2 clear marked 1 and 2 with black nail polish 1 green and 1 blue,,i have 10 SI coils and 15 kanger coils,,these are the most important part of the T3s.

in the number one i have chocolate vanilla with hazelnut,,in number two i have caramel vanilla with hazelnut,,in the green one i have pineapple caramel chocolate and hazelnut and in the blue one i have unflavored nic juice for cleaning the coils of flavor or burned on junk,,it works.

the batteries don't matter,since they are all different colors and sizes,nothing smaller then a 650,,i have twists,X2s ego Ts,Ego T upgrades,Ego T mods ,ego c upgrades and they are all interchangeable with my T3s,,The X2 650 i keep plugged in 24 /7 to a bar on the floor under my table i sit at most of the time at home.

all i use is T3s now but once in while i put a CE3 on for old times sake .

i like my toys,though they keep me on the poor farm,,but one day it will come to a screeching halt,,,i'll burn out with this stuff and settle on a simple juice and 3 batteries,,or for health reasons i will just quit and start sucking in air instead of garbage.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
mix matching chargers is not recomended and will void the waranties...the currents are different based on the voltages.

I want to confirm on charging... On the charger, I assume that the regular usb charger for 65/78's will physically attach, but the 0.15A output is too low to charge the spinner. Is this correct?

OTOH: will the charger for the spinner work with the 65/78 batteries?

EDIT: ....and anxiously waiting to order.....

Basilor

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
why would we charge a battery in a cast iron pot with a lid? Wouldn't the metal be an issue? (wish I had paid better attention or remembered better what I was taught about electro magnetic current and ferrous metals)

Ok, it's not really a cast iron pot. It's a small pot made for putting on the grill, and has a slick black surface. Only the tip of the battery has contact with the pot, the cable itself touches the other side. My kitchen floor is ceramic tile.

There are threads in other sections of the e-cig forum describing batteries catching fire while charging. And it's not limited to e-cig batteries, but recharging all batteries in general. You can buy fire resistant bags for placing batteries in while charging, but I figured this would give me a little bit of protection.

Mark

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
A couple of technical questions -

What is the actual output voltage of the battery itself, 3.7 for example?

Since it's a USB charger cable I would assume that the charger output voltage is five volts. Is that correct?

What current rating does the charger have?

Last edited:

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.

What I the actual output voltage of the battery, 3.7 for example?

Since it's a USB charger cable I would assume that the charger output voltage is five volts. Is that correct?

i figure it is 3.3 to 4.2 volts,,i think she said that already,,,so it would be what ever you have it dialed in to,,Right ?

sounds like it is a vision spinner set up for 808 threading and ego threading.

looks to me that my ego wall charger will work on it,but the battery end will be set up for 808 threading.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
i belive the output on the charger is 4.2 volts....

Not to confused with the output setting ont he battery itself 3.3-4.8volts (per the below response)

What I the actual output voltage of the battery, 3.7 for example?

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
I'm curious about the battery voltage itself, before any VV technology occurs. The reason being that operating a device at a higher voltage than the battery produces introduces a certain level on inefficiency which will reduce the useable time available from each charge. Operating at a lower voltage is pretty efficient and doesn't have the same "overhead" that higher voltages require.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread