Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
I receive the carto and l think they are great, its very good for the flavor , l used it since 2 days in my GG AVS and its very fantastic!!!!

But l CAN use it with my AFSV2 the connecter is not Ok

Now l know were l buy m'y cartomiser . I buy it to cloud9vaping!!!!

Many tanks Lisa
Excellent!! I'm very happy you are enjoying it very much.

Did you get the instructions for how to make your AFSv2 work with these cartomisers and RN atomisers - it's a very simple fix.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
I'll do it!!!
May I be a tester?

bassthumper, sorry, I appear to have missed your posts.
You will need to have either a GG AFS/AVS or a bombinette or some other similar juice delivery system that feeds from a hole in the atomiser inside the liquid tank in order to test these cartomisers.

Please PM me if you have one of these and you want to try a cartomiser in it in exchange for feedback.

I've been testing these for a while now and think they are great. Having options is nice, Thanks Lisa for going to such great troubles to get us cartomizers in varying resistances. The HV and VHV are great at 6v for me and produce great vapor and taste. No more of that burning when trying to use a standard carto on 6v.
Which out of the HV and VHV did you prefer on 6V?

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
The AFS v2 connector doesn't work with RN4075 atomisers and some cartomisers out of the box because the manufacturer forgot about the very slight differences to these atomiser connections. :blink:

However, it is a small fix - Please see the attachment. :)

Worth taking a bit of time to do this.

Attachments

• Cloud9Cartomisers_AFSv2.pdf
    141.7 KB · Views: 28

yaks1974

Feb 1, 2010
Australia
OK Beta testing results of the LR Cartomiser, I am using it on a version 1 GGTS with newer AVS running on 3.7 V. All I can say is WOW!!!!! I have been trying to find the famous 510 Throat Hit from an autofeed system and this little baby does it 100%. Amazing throat hit with a lot less harshness in flavour compared to a LR 510 and HEAPS of vapour. I have been missing this from all my previous LR901 and stnd cartomiser adaptations to AFS/AVS. No flooding at all so the hole size is spot on.
Fantastic cartomiser hands down.:toast:

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Fantastic Yaks, thanks so much for the feedback, it helps me know that I am speccing these things correctly.
My cartomisers have been a big hit with most of the beta testers, with the LR/LV ones seeming to be the most popular both in and out of the auto-feeders so I am very happy that I specced them to meet the needs of the majority and that the hole size suited most people.

Thanks to all those who took part in this beta test and thanks for the fabulous feedback you all took the time to express, both here and via the PM system. Your help is very much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread