shortyeleafgsairM.png

shortyeleafgsairM_1.png

shortyeleafgsairM_2.png

shortyeleafgsairM_3.png

headsgsair.png

eleaf GS Air-MS (Shorty) 1.5ohm 3ml Dual Coil New Airflow Glass
$12.95 $9.95
Save: 17% off
SUPER INTRO PRICE - ON SALE THROUGH April 19th - After Newsletter VIP discount ONLY $9.45! During our rollout we are limiting these to two per order.

GS Air-MS is specially designed for use with iStick batteries, and looks amazing on the iStick Mini 10W! These work great in the range of 8 - 20 Watts

Compatible Coils: Eleaf GS Air Coils

Specifications:
  • Capacity: 3ml
  • Length: 31mm; 1.2 inches (without mouthpiece)
  • Diameter: 19mm (same width as GS Air-M)
  • Working Voltage: 3.5V - 5.5V
  • Working Wattage: 8W - 20W
  • Resistance: 1.5ohm (ON the included/installed dual coil)

Includes:
  • 1 x Atomizer Mouthpiece
  • 1 x Glass Atomizer Tube
  • 1 x 1.5ohm Dual Coil GS Air Coil Head
  • 1 x Atomizer Base
  • 1 x Box Packaging With GA Air-M manual

Reactions: Janie47

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Can these use high VG?

How's one compare to a subtank nano? I haven't got to use my nano yet, still trying to decide on a box mod. Considering eleaf products.

Hopefully someone will come along soon that can answer these questions. I haven't received mine yet so can't answer them myself.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Reactions: PyroTekRob

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
OK guys, if y'all haven't tried these yet ya don't know what you are missing. If you enjoy deep lung hits, this is your topper. I had no idea I would enjoy that, but I do, since I never smoked that way. Even though they are no longer at the introductory sale price, you can still pick one up without breaking the bank.

I loved this shorty so much I decided to go ahead and get one of the full size too. The only difference in the two is the full size is taller. They are both the same diameter and look fantastic on either a 20 or 30 istick. I also tried mine on an MVP and an Orbit30.

I ran mine at 14 watts on the orbit but am running my MVP at 13 and am loving it. I run 50/50 12mg juice through mine and get fantastic flavor and some pretty decent clouds/vapor. May have to drop the strength of my juice for it since it vaporizes the juice so well.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
OK guys, if y'all haven't tried these yet ya don't know what you are missing. If you enjoy deep lung hits, this is your topper. I had no idea I would enjoy that, but I do, since I never smoked that way. Even though they are no longer at the introductory sale price, you can still pick one up without breaking the bank.

I loved this shorty so much I decided to go ahead and get one of the full size too. The only difference in the two is the full size is taller. They are both the same diameter and look fantastic on either a 20 or 30 istick. I also tried mine on an MVP and an Orbit30.

I ran mine at 14 watts on the orbit but am running my MVP at 13 and am loving it. I run 50/50 12mg juice through mine and get fantastic flavor and some pretty decent clouds/vapor. May have to drop the strength of my juice for it since it vaporizes the juice so well.

Love love lov e the relation of experiemce/

Reactions: mattiem
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread