Available Now! UD AGT Titanium RBA - Rebuildable Atomizer with THICK Pyrex Glass Tank - Great Youde Quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
agt.png

agt_1.png

agt_2.png

agt_3.png

agt_4.png

agt_5.png

agt_6.png

agt_7.png

agt_8.png

UD AGT Titanium rba - Rebuildable Atomizer with Pyrex tank

Made by Youde Technology the maker of the AGR, AGI, IGO-L tanks and rebuildables among others, the AGT is constructed of Titanium which is lighter and stronger that stainless steel. It is all Titanium except for the screws and some of the internal parts.

This does not come pre-coil and meshed but it does come with a small parts packet that has spare screws, o-rings and a piece of mesh. The AGT provides a thick Pyrex glass 1.5ml tank.

• Dimensions: 45.5mm (1.8 inches) High without drip tip; 17.5mm (.7 inches) Wide at the base
  • Thick Pyrex 1.5ml Tank
  • Titanium base and cap, stainless internals.
  • Does NOT come with a drip tip but will take most 510 drip tips.
  • Sealed 510 connector.
  • Upper atomizer cover that is pressure fitted over o-rings. This means you can 'twist' this cover to align your air hole.
  • Hole for your mesh wick. One screw coverign a fill port. The other for your negative attachment. The other end of the coil wraps over the larger knurled stem screw over which you screw down the upper small stem screw.
  • Spare packet of o-rings, screws, and one mesh sheet. Wick is not used in this unit as it is a mesh, Genesis style RBA. We have preburned and ready to use stainless mesh available. If it is out of stock we have much more always on order and coming in.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Titanium is very cool...

Unfortunately, I'm only having pessimistic thoughts for some reason, one in particular.... I'm thinking about the number of folks that like to drill out the vent hole larger on certain RBA's... I wonder how many drill bits are going to be broken in the attempt... lol

Sometimes being a tech that only see's stuff that is broken does have it's down side... :facepalm:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
rdsok, Cobalt drill bit may work...if not...carbide for sure. This from a machinist that has seen his share of broken stuff too. You may even get lucky with a high speed bit if you use coolant and just plunge through.

Thanks WallyO....

I was actually just funnun' around mostly... it crossed my mind and thought I'd throw it out there. I figured Bad and Danno didn't already have enough junk to worry about :D

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Hi guys what's the most successful build for the ud agt? Mine doesn't seem to wick well I used 400 ss mesh and 32 kanthal... It dries /lights on the coil area quick so if I hit it long the taste is burnt

have you checked your leads and have you looked at your loops to make sure the coils are touching the wick , if they glow then press it down so its not loose which will cause hot spots. also with your mesh, how tight is it, check to see if juice is flowing freely through it

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
It sort of sounds like the wick wasn't rolled up well... They need to be tightly rolled up. The coils, if shorting together or to the wick as well as not touching the wick enough can all lead to a poorly working RBA

Both, the wick and coil issues, can lead to it tasting burnt.

Pick any RBA that can use a SS mesh and do a search for some youtube vids on building... Don't just watch one, watch several so you can find a method that suits you best.

mikecup

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2010
Peninsula, Ohio
I have noticed that these RBA's seem to continue to be coming out. I am referring specifically to the SS mesh type. I have quite a few myself, all purchased from GV of course. I don't really use them that much. I don't regret buying them by any means, and I will buy more.

I was just wondering if anyone out there actually prefers the mesh over silica?

Maybe its just me the way I'm rolling the mesh and the wrap of the coil. Yes I have watched many videos on that subject. I have tried 400 and 500 mesh. But I just can't get the same flavor from mesh that I get from silica.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
The various wicks do have their own advantages and disavantages... so it will depend on the persons own opinions of what they are looking to achieve as to which one they choose.

Silica ... I do think it wicks better than any of the others ( ie SS mesh or ceramic )... it's biggest disadvantage is it's lifespan. Silica is glass and the fibers are fragile requiring that you replace it often.

SS mesh... Doesn't wick as well as silica but can be close if the finer grades ( higher number ) are used and it's rolled correctly. Another disadvantage ( besides the wicking vs silica ) is that some people are sensitive to the metal flavor ( I can't taste it myself )

Ceramic... Still early in it's development but the last ones I tried don't wick as quick as SS mesh. Their biggest disadvantage is that they are fragile.

Cotton... I know many like it... it is suppose to wick very well but it's subject to burning.

Eco-wool and others... I haven't tried any of these and probably know even less... lol... so I'll leave those subjects to others.

mikecup

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2010
Peninsula, Ohio
Very thorough explanation, yes I agree with all.
I'm glad you noted the metal flavor, that's what I'm tasting. I have one filled on my end table that I hit occasionally, I just keep hoping it will get better. It's not that bad, but its there.
The cotton seems to work for me, I use a small piece to replace the flavor wicks on my protank after a cleaning and dry burn.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
Thanks for d infos.. Can't wait for the weekend and try to perfect it! Especially that my precise simplicity has just arrived.. Anyways what's best site to get ss ropes and silicas?

Congratz on your Precise and your AGT!

GotVapes has a few supplies here: Coil & Wick : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

If they don't have what you're looking for, head over to the Rebuildable Atomizer Systems section of ECF for recommendations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread