AVE swap thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorgoth

Verified Member
Dec 31, 2008
superior, WI
I have a 12 ML bottle of 24mg havana gold if anybody wants to swap for it. Its well steeped. I prefer flue cured, gj, bobas. Not too big on sweet flavors.

I also have a 12 ml bottle of 24mg massive chocolate mint that I used only once, still has approx. 2/3 left.

Whew, just screwed off the cap of havana gold to give it a whiff - Still smells the same. I like the smell of havana gold - its like a strong version of blend4. Its just too strong of a flavor for me, I like subtlety.

Shoot me a PM with any offers.

Last edited:

piruned

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
huntsville, al
I have some Hype(18mg) and Sweet Tart(24mg) I would gladly relinquish for Boba's. I am now officially out. Who knows when they will get orders shipped :(

hype.jpg

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
looking for 6mg boba's. i have 2 bottles of 18mg Raf-a-licious i'm willing to give up. full bottle of 12mg, and almost full 18ml

please PM me if interested, probably won't look in here again

View attachment 220129

lol

I think, my friend, that you are lost :D

RHP

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I hope I'm allowed to do this - apologies if I'm violating a rule, but I really just want to do good. :)

I just got and tried a little Boba's Bounty, and it's simply not my thing!
I posted it in the "juice swap" area, cause I'm not requesting it's got to be an AVE swap...plus I just went there first and listed a few small bottles, please check there for a "complete swap" possibility.

It's just an 18 ml bottle, 24 mg, I vaped about 1.5 ml

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread