average life span of a ce4 clearomizer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

offashead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
UK
think what i'll do is alternate the 2 ce4's i'm getting daily so as not to overwork them, or even when i need to swap batteries. from what i've read that could be every 5-6 hrs, less maybe.
my problem is being flat broke for the next few days, if it comes to refilling disposable cartridges for my nicolite rechargable, i'll have to do it. anything to stay off those coffin nails !!

I like em..I am using one that has lasted one month and is still going. All I do is rinse it under warm water, shake it with water in, tip it out, repeat 4 or 5 times, dry burn 3 secs on 3 secs off, repeat 3 or 4 times, fill up and go... I do this once a week. I don't change flavours and only vape baccy juice. I got mine from Vapourworld and have some more from Health Cabin which I haven't tried as yet. I did test them without juice and they are working. I use a 650 ego with them and for me, they do the job... By the way Vapourworld have some nice juice at a good price. I am in the UK too.

Reactions: lr4y2

burnie71

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
South Australia
I like em..I am using one that has lasted one month and is still going. All I do is rinse it under warm water, shake it with water in, tip it out, repeat 4 or 5 times, dry burn 3 secs on 3 secs off, repeat 3 or 4 times, fill up and go... I do this once a week. I don't change flavours and only vape baccy juice. I got mine from Vapourworld and have some more from Health Cabin which I haven't tried as yet. I did test them without juice and they are working. I use a 650 ego with them and for me, they do the job... By the way Vapourworld have some nice juice at a good price. I am in the UK too.
I basically do the same and very happy with the CE4. Have never had one leak! also know a lot of people using them without complaint, CE5 different beast! breaks easy and prone to leaking.
I use Provari and DID combiation at home, Ego with CE4 for out and about. I am happy the Ego stopped me smoking! and 4 x CE4 still cost less than a pack of 40 stink sticks. All in all I think they are great, but then again I am not a vape snobb! every one to their own say.

jazon1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2012
Phoenix,AZ
i have about 10 of the CE5's(CE4's with replaceable heads) i don't use the all to often i like larger tanks but they are great if i just want to vape a flavor for a few hours, they are not very pocket friendly im sure its why people report leaks with them,the tank is just held to the threaded part with a very light glue that dissolves with heat to dont try to boil them or clean with really hot water.

i also picked up a 5 pack of the CE5 redux's now those were total junk for me out of the 5 i only had one work out of the box and was only able to repair two of the others the last two didnt even have threads to screw to the battery so had to junk them, obviously no QC what so ever on those ones.

as far as carto tanks they can be great but they also have downsides depending on your juices and how often you like to change flavors i personally like to swap flavors a few times a day and i still do but with different tanks/mods if you only have one carto tank and e-cig you will be stuck with that flavor for a good week until its time to replace the carto,now you can wash them out but its near imposable to get rid of all the flavor from the last juice used so i just dont bother trying to swap flavors with them.

another downside to carto tanks is it can be a tough balance with feeding the right amount of juice depending on a few things including , how many holes in your carto, whether your using mostly VG or PG, how heavily the juice is flavored and how thick the flavoring is,also the temperature of the juice in the tank i tried to use mine last year when i was out shoveling for awhile i just got dry hit after dry hit from the juice thickening up from the cold.

personally i dont think there is a "Best" atomizer system out there tho there are some total junk ones on the market, its all really up to the individual and how they want it to work, some favor convenience,some favor flavor,some favor the "WOW" factor and some just favor "cheep" personally i have tried just about all of them and each one has its pro's and cons so i just make use of what i need at the time, if im going out for a few hours ill take a CE5, if im going out all day ill use a carto tank or vivi nova,if im sitting at home board ill use a drip, but in the end its going to take you time to find what works for you.

hazarada

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2013
buttville
I got this knockoff CE4 2 weeks ago, i've washed it a couple times and refilled 20+ times, still works as good as the day i bought it :blink:

The other clearo ive had was a custom CE2 that lasted ~3 weeks until i broke it while washing (tricky assembly), these things have a 1 month warranty around here though so im expecting to get a new one in a few days :2cool:

Last edited:

pwiggler

Apr 6, 2013
derby
i got 1 ce4 and juiced it up and was satisfied with vape/flavour but this lasted only about 3 refills and then it hardly gave any vapour or taste. was using vg juice.

tried it on my VV passthru at 4.8 volts and no better. made all the right noises but crap.

i emailed the supplier who sent me another one foc - exactly the same, good for the first few hours then rubbish.

i gave them a wide birth for while but tried 2 more ce4s from another supplier but they were the same. 1 lasted nearly a day then was useless.

cleaned them all out by removing the rubber top of the head and flushed with warm water for 10 mins each and dried all of them and dry burned 2 of them but all 4 are still useless.

the reason i only dry burned 2 of them is coz i noticed with other cartos, dry burning can burn away the wick which is nearest to the coil and when not contacting, no juice gets to the coil.

i'm back on ce2s atm but they are getting hard to find now.

have i done anything wrong with the ce4s? they look good and would like to keep using them IF THEY WORK.

cant imaging i'm making any stupid mistakes - i've been vaping for 3 odd years and quite savvy with the art.

cheers

pwigg

I have a ce4 what I have vaped for around 3 months now and is still going strong. No burnt taste even when the juice is low, no dry hits and no leak problems whatsoever. I use my mini nova as my night vape tank and I have changed coils about 3 times in 2 months. I have had it on my tornado-c with passthrough batt on my bed side table (always charging) and woke up in the night for a cheeky vape and had juice in my mouth a few times. The dry burnt hits are extremely common with this, especially if I let my juice drop to about 0.75-1ml. I have ordered 10 smokeymizers 2 dual coil carto tanks and a couple of dual coil cartos to try out now before I get my tesla in a couple of weeks :)
Hope this was of some help.

Exilesmokie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread