***AW batteries, UltraFire chargers, and more at rtdvapor***

Status
Not open for further replies.

VW18T

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Bangor, PA
Hello everyone, this is Randy from RTD vapor. I would like to invite you to check out our new website. We are offering AW batteries at great low prices. We have more models of batteries on the way including the AW LifePo4 RCR 123 and AW IMR 18350. Also have low pricing on UltraFire chargers to keep those batteries charged up. We have Joye and Bauway atomizers in stock, with drip tips to go with them.

This months sale is 1 Ultrafire WF-188, 2 AW IMR 14500, and a battery case for $29.00
Trey 026.jpg

All orders ship out within 24hrs through USPS. We accept Paypal and credit cards.

www.rtdvapor.com Thanks for checking us out !!!

Last edited:

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Great deal on that set! I'm gonna go and buy this right away! Thanks for putting this up. :) If you had the extra long 306 DT's I'd be all over them too, although I do see your solid black one is slightly longer than your smoked ones. With the REO, unless they are extra long, they send juice up to scorch my lips...

VW18T

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Bangor, PA
Nice looking site Randy, and really nice looking prices. :) That special your running is a great deal!
Good luck with the new business.

Thank you. I am still working on some things on the site. The special I have going now is selling pretty good. The next special will be the 18650 battery.

VW18T

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Bangor, PA
Great deal on that set! I'm gonna go and buy this right away! Thanks for putting this up. :) If you had the extra long 306 DT's I'd be all over them too, although I do see your solid black one is slightly longer than your smoked ones. With the REO, unless they are extra long, they send juice up to scorch my lips...

Hi TennDave. The long 306 DT that I have is what I use on all of my Reo's. It works pretty good for me in not get the hot juice on my lips. I found a longer one but the fit on the atomizer was not good so I will not sell it. If I find a good one I will let you know.

Dudeman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
New Bedford, MA
Nice site and good prices! One can never have too many high drain 18650's, and I needed a new multimeter to boot.

Edit: You may want to consider adding where you're located somewhere on your site, and other ways to contact you should the need arrise. There are a lot of leary shoppers out there.

Last edited:

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Thank you. I am still working on some things on the site. The special I have going now is selling pretty good. The next special will be the 18650 battery.

Great looking site. Not like it's a bad price already but when do the aw imr 18650's go on sale ? And will/can u ship toCanada ?

VW18T

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Bangor, PA
Thank you for your orders !!! They will ship out tomorrow morning. I am waiting for my shipment of batteries to come in so I can have enough before I put the IMR 18650 on sale. As soon as they come in I will put a package together and let everyone know. I was going to wait until May to do the sale but if you guys want it I will do it asap.

Also I have the shipping calculator set up that you are only getting charged actual shipping charges. I will be working on getting the Canada customers set up for shipping ASAP.

Thanks for the kind comments,
Randy

VW18T

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Bangor, PA
How much is shipping?
Wonderful prices!
Any plans to branch out of the 510 line up?

The first class shipping is averaging 2-3 dollars. The cart calculates your location,package weight and size. I do not add any costs into the shipping.

I will be branching out of the 510 soon. I have some work to finish on the website and then I will get some more items up. should be a week or two.

Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread